Round 6 Discussion

That right there is the difference between the good teams and the really good teams. Having a guy who is ALWAYS there and just wants to be in everything.

If that had of been Brisbane in that exact situation including Smith in hooker, we wouldn't have had a keen runner there to hit the hole. They would have all been back waiting. Damn we need someone who's as keen as paps to literally be everywhere the ball is.

Just give Harry the whole salary cap... get him to Brisbane!!!

I thought that was a bad tackle on Smith by the rorters.

getting grant will depend on what bellamy does, i have a good feeling they wont be the same team without bellamy

Apart from Billy, the Nine commentary team sound depressed at how the rorters are going.

Dearden gets his head taken off after kicking ... play on

Rorter tackled after passing the ball at the line... penalty because he's having a lay down

Compare the pair

getting grant will depend on what bellamy does, i have a good feeling they wont be the same team without bellamy

Sad thing is, People have been saying that when they lost Cronk, then Slater, then The Goat and they still find a way to adapt and still stay elite. They just make sure they have a solid succession plan.

Hmm, all this talk from Nein about Smith seeing himself as a starting hooker and then they talk about the Roosters hooker problem.

Gee, sounds like Nick Politis might want to have a round of golf with him.

Hmm, all this talk from Nein about Smith seeing himself as a starting hooker and then they talk about the Roosters hooker problem.

Gee, sounds like Nick Politis might want to have a round of golf with him.

Now they have cap space because of Friend retiring expect them to sign Grant and Smith.

This game is becoming a joke... player lies down ref gives a penalty so a player doesn't have to go on report

Sad thing is, People have been saying that when they lost Cronk, then Slater, then The Goat and they still find a way to adapt and still stay elite. They just make sure they have a solid successio
Yer your right, but we haven't seen them without craig, i just dont see them doing aswell under another coach, and i reckon more then likely they will loose a few key players. Smith, munster, pap. who knows

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.