Round 6 Discussion

Here's another reason why the 6 again rule is stupid. On a scrum, you can just stand offside and completly shut them down and only get a 6 again

I hate that the refs can get the game to an 'exciting' finish. I just can't see Souffs getting back into that game without the help they got.

Tigers were gassed, but the leg ups just let Souths roll on.

Also, how in the sweet hell was LM not at least sin binned 😂 Watch that prick not even miss a week because he plays for Souths.

I hate that the refs can get the game to an 'exciting' finish. I just can't see Souffs getting back into that game without the help they got.

Tigers were gassed, but the leg ups just let Souths roll on.

Also, how in the sweet hell was LM not at least sin binned 😂 Watch that prick not even miss a week because he plays for Souths.

Plus Mitchell should have been binned and sent off for seperate incidents. That ref is a moron though, doesn’t know the meaning of impartial.

Clearly defence isnt a priority tonight

Jesus, obvious forward pass there and the touchie even stopped and didn't follow the play for about 30m but didn't put her flag up. Play on.

FFS

By the way, I think Simpkin played 80 and well!

Can't say I've been impressed by Tom O tonight. Sorry can't spell his name🤭😂

I love the Raiders 9, 6 and 7 combo.

Williams plays so patient, organises well. Hodgson is just a top tier 9 and Whighton is a joy to watch when his running game is on. Nice long kick on him too.

Whilst I'm thinking about it, we should take a gander in the UK when we clean out the idiots making our contract decisions. Good way to get some quality and or experience into the team for a cheaper price.

Edit: Thanks for that Jack 😂😂

I love the Raiders 9, 6 and 7 combo.

Williams plays so patient, organises well. Hodgson is just a top tier 9 and Whighton is a joy to watch when his running game is on. Nice long kick on him too.

Whilst I'm thinking about it, we should take a gander in the UK when we clean out the idiots making our contract decisions. Good way to get some quality and or experience into the team for a cheaper price.
I reckon Hodgson actually is too dominant. Needs to play less of a big hand

The 6 again rule is so dumb... how in the **** did Parra get an advantage there 😂

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.