/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

“All we need to do is get some football into them and play smarter.“

Supercoach Seibold on why we’re down 80 nil in second halves, these last 4 games...

Wow, I could have thought of that.

If seibs is sacked I actually think tooves could do amazing things with this group.

They need some tough love and to be intimidated by the coach.

Sadly i dont think kevie will be able to do that even though id loge him to get the gig just so there is less shit talking from all the media cause they all love kevie

Press conference from the Michelin Man was more of the same.

"I thought we tried really hard"
"I think we need to play smarter"
"If we get down the other end Milly and Brodie can do a job"

S.O.S WAYNE.

S.O.S WAYNE.
You just wonder how good his powerpoint presentation was when he comes out with shit like that. Maybe he used a bronco silhouette wipe to go from one slide to the next.

Last edited:
Haven’t bagged the coach ever but tonight was the last straw. Not really sure what they’re trying to do during games and I’d guess that the players don’t really know either. I can’t see shape, any repeated structures, just nothing in attack. Defence is even more concerning. I get the fatigue partly attributable to dodgy ref calls but **** me. Even when you’re gassed, you should still be trying to cover. At times, players are just stopping, finally seeing the danger and then they start to move to try and fill the gap.
Last little bitch. Can someone show some emotion at getting our arses kicked. Glenn did try but besides Carrigan and sometimes Croft, the rest don’t seem to get pissed off. I would seriously like to deliver the half time speech. F bombs and spit flying everywhere!
I may be a dick but I still love my footy club. Ain’t easy lately however.

Haven’t bagged the coach ever but tonight was the last straw. Not really sure what they’re trying to do during games and I’d guess that the players don’t really know either. I can’t see shape, any repeated structures, just nothing in attack. Defence is even more concerning. I get the fatigue partly attributable to dodgy ref calls but **** me. Even when you’re gassed, you should still be trying to cover. At times, players are just stopping, finally seeing the danger and then they start to move to try and fill the gap.
Last little bitch. Can someone show some emotion at getting our arses kicked. Glenn did try but besides Carrigan and sometimes Croft, the rest don’t seem to get pissed off. I would seriously like to deliver the half time speech. F bombs and spit flying everywhere!
I may be a dick but I still love my footy club. Ain’t easy lately however.

That's the thing, you can't deliver a spray like that with this mob. Boyd wouldn't even be listening and Milford would probably start crying.

Toovey is available, kevvie if we haven't burnt that bridge completely, maybe even Brad Thorn.

Otherwise green, mcgregor and pay all available. Hell, I'd take Griffin the way we going.
I like the idea of Brad Thorn...

He'd need a good attacking assistant coach or similar position.

If any positives are to be taken out of tonight's game is that despite being supremely dominated, they only surrendered 4 tries. Despite a couple of soft four pointers, they were strong defensively especially on the edges and especially on their goal line.

Mind you, Newcastle aren't premiership contenders and didn't really get out of second gear in the second half. There are some serious beatings to come yet in this season. This team looks totally disinterested at times.

Glenn, Herbie, Coates, Lodge were all good. Haas strong as per usual and he appreciated his breather. TPJ tried hard (probably too hard) and Carrigan never gave up. The halves were awful as per the trend. Isaac Luke showed why he couldn't secure a gig in Stg, my grandpa can move faster. Some testing times ahead.

I like the idea of Hodges and Parker caretakers and then they drop back to assistants with Kevvie as head coach from next season. In reality with the COVID protocols though, Hodges and Parker will both need to quarantine for 2 weeks before they can go into our bubble. Would be really hard to keep it from getting leaked into the media for those 2 weeks.

Ben Hunt and Corey Norman would be an improvement on our halves right now. Thats how bad our 2 are going.
swap their million dollar bust for our million dollar bust? least hunt is good defensively.

S.O.S WAYNE.
No. Sorry.
Getting rid of Wayne was never the problem.
I'm convinced Seibold bullshitted his way into a job .
Getting rid of him this year has to happen if he can't get this side to play and improve for him.
Somebody said we can't afford to but can we afford to keep him.
I think we have a talented bunch. Tooves or Kev for mine. No way McGregor or Pay should be near our club.

Anyone got any old jerseys they're happy to part with? Wanna go down to Red Hill tomorrow and do a little theater for the cameras? Chuck the stuff at the door or something.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • cento
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.