Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

When the camera panned to Siebs he was always sitting there emotionless. Fekkin do something you useless bastard. Get fekkin ropable, get on the phone and scream for the bastards to fire up. Drag MILF, hook Flegs. I'm not asking much, basically all I want you to do is show some passion and coach ffs.
Wait until you hear his post match interview. I've never heard someone use so many words to say absolutely fucking nothing. The bloke is an absolute space cadet. If Walters walked into Harvard just one time he'd be far more qualified to speak about rugby league

Last edited:
**** Oates off, to say he is useless would be kind. Then to rub salt in the wounds I have to watch him and his dumb **** mate Boyd laughing and smiling after that shit show.

Might get shot down but I don’t think Croft is going that bad. Can either Croft or Dearden play 6?
one of crofts supposed strengths was his kicking game. the last few weeks it's almost been like a contest between milf and croft to see who can put up the shitter of kicks.

it's a close call at the moment.
but unlike milf, i am willing to cut croft a tiny bit of slack.

Might get shot down but I don’t think Croft is going that bad. Can either Croft or Dearden play 6?

He seems to try hard, but that just isn't enough. His kicking game is atrocious and he just isn't the game manager he was built up to be.

I like lodge but he does a lot of galloping towards the defence and then a whole lot of not much once contact happens. I hope to put that down to being underdone

Ben Hunt and Corey Norman would be an improvement on our halves right now. Thats how bad our 2 are going.

Hunt and Norman would do absolutely nothing with and in this side. They would get the ball with a choice of running at a brick wall or passing it to a lumbering forward. That's the sum total of our attacking structure.

I just can't get my head around the fact that Seibold refuses to build a repertoire of set attacking plays with some semblance of organisation. Nobody knows WTF is going on.
[automerge]1592484312[/automerge]
I like lodge but he does a lot of galloping towards the defence and then a whole lot of not much once contact happens. I hope to put that down to being underdone

He's mentally underdone. His attacking runs are ineffective and his defence is without venom. He is a major disappointment for me.

And WTF has happened to Payne in defence? So soft and flat footed.

Last edited:
“It comes down to individuals taking responsibility” - Anthony Seibold.
How about you take some responsibility you fraud of a coach.
Get some balls and drop players;
Milford
Boyd
Oates
Offa
they’re all done.
Fleggs needs a week off
I don't mean to single you out, but there's more to coaching than just dropping people. Seibold needs to do far more than give a few players a rest until the next player is injured and they're forced to return.

You just wonder how good his powerpoint presentation was when he comes out with shit like that. Maybe he used a bronco silhouette wipe to go from one slide to the next.
Starting to think his power point presentation was just a series of photographs of Broncos board members naked or breaking the law [emoji23]

Wait until you hear his post match interview. I've never heard someone use so many words to say absolutely fucking nothing. The bloke is an absolute space cadet. If Walters walked into Harvard just one time he'd be far more qualified to speak about rugby league
In the presser he said he was worried about bringing other players into the team as they haven't had an opportunity to play footy in the Queensland cup. Why is he worried about bringing in players who hasn't had the opportunity to play footy? There was at least four guys out there tonight who did have the opportunity to play footy and to be honest they were rank fekkin ordinary.

Bringing in any player who is keen to have a go has got to be better than us having to suffer this putrid shit week in week out.

How shit does Boyd have to be before he gets dropped? Seriously the guy is back to phoning it in. He looks like he's played closer to 30 games not 300. I said earlier today Kennedy at least tries and is mistake free, but still The clown persists in playing Floggler.

The lack of vision, set plays, discipline, attitude in defence, willingness to fight for one another, ball security, creativity etc etc all unfortunately spells poor coaching. Siebs needs to start by dropping Boyd for the rest of the season or he is definitely gonski come season end.

Last edited:
I like the idea of Brad Thorn...

He'd need a good attacking assistant coach or similar position.
Honestly I'd go Brad Thorn and see if kevvie would come back as assistant to him, or maybe even get Hodges a go as attacking coach. Broncos and thorn were two of our best players and both always gave 100%. That could rub off on the players

**** Oates off, to say he is useless would be kind. Then to rub salt in the wounds I have to watch him and his dumb **** mate Boyd laughing and smiling after that shit show.
Must have missed Haas and Isaako doing the same thing? Have them all sit out next week for having no passion for the jersey. They don't care, they're getting paid. We care more than they do.

I want Seibold gone for no other reason than the simple fact it will shut the Fox commentators the **** up.

I don't mean to single you out, but there's more to coaching than just dropping people. Seibold needs to do far more than give a few players a rest until the next player is injured and they're forced to return.
I get that, but honestly how many more times are we going to give these players who just aren’t up to it a run? They are pathetic and replacing these players imo will not see this team go backwards. I cannot see a downside to replacing Milford or Boyd. They’re, along with many other things part of our problem, but we cannot keep persisting with players that over years now have shown they just don’t work in this side.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.