PRE-GAME Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

Still time to hook into the TAB or your sports betting accounts fellas, easy money thanks to the boys today. Like taking candy from a kid! I've kept it simple and just loaded up on the head to head Broncs win rather than margins.

In a few hours time we will be sitting back counting our winnings

Canberra only need to win by 6 to be 1st on the ladder. Let that sink in. We can't let that happen.

Canberra only need to win by 6 to be 1st on the ladder. Let that sink in. We can't let that happen.
If the Titans win and we lose, we'll be 2nd last on the ladder.

Titans doing their best to make sure 2nd last is on the cards with a loss

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/04/21/late-mail-raiders-v-broncos/

1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Jack Bird
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Payne Haas
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
16. Thomas Flegler
Interchange:
13. David Fifita
15. Jaydn Su’A
17. Patrick Carrigan
20. James Roberts

Last edited:
Late Mail:
James Roberts is set to make his return in the starting centre position. In another big switch up, David Fifita will shift to the second row, with Alex Glenn dropping back to the interchange and Patrick Carrigan to start at lock forward.
1. Darius Boyd (C)
2. Corey Oates
20. James Roberts
4. Jack Bird
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Payne Haas
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
13. David Fifita
12. Matt Gillett
17. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange
3. Kotoni Staggs
11. Alex Glenn
15. Jaydn Su'A
16. Thomas Flegler

@Wolfie Sad. What could and should have been...

Last edited:
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/04/21/late-mail-raiders-v-broncos/

1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Jack Bird
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Payne Haas
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
16. Thomas Flegler
Interchange:
13. David Fifita
15. Jaydn Su’A
17. Patrick Carrigan
20. James Roberts
I get what seibold is trying to do with the starting side but ffs we have 2 second rowers and a middle forward with about 15 mins of nrl experience (calm down wolfie, he's still a great talent) on the bench. Wtf are we going to do between 20-60 mins when we have no middle men experience on the field?! It's been happening every game, bite the bullet and drop sua if you aren't going to have a 4 forward bench

Last edited:
I get what seibold is trying to do with the starting side but ffs we have 2 second rowers and a middle forward with about 15 mins of nrl experience (calm down wolfie, he's still a great talent) on the bench. Wtf are we going to do between 20-60 mins when we have no middle men experience on the field?! It's been happening every game, bite the bullet and drop sua if you aren't going to have a 4 forward bench

Carrigan should surely have started. Out of our bench, he is the most suited to lock. I'm a bit worried about the balance of this team.

Get ready fellas, this is gonna be a fantastic afternoon for the boys/us fans!

Last edited:
I guess I’m accepting the fact we are no longer regular top 8 for granted.

Last season we’ve made top 8 and stayed a good winning percentage against other top 8, so when we got beaten by dragons I’m super angry because I had hope.

Now it’s half time, 4-14, and I kinda easily take it. We are no longer strong teams, so we lose to the top 8 teams: storm, roosters, dragon, raiders......

Although it really sucks that we are the worst team in qld

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.