PRE-GAME Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

They were never bad offensively

Their offence was pretty poor under Furner, they only cracked 500 points once and that was with plenty of strike out-wide. I thought the Raiders played a very similar brand of footy as Brisbane did under Hook. Work through your set, then put up a cross-field kick for your winger and hope for the best.

Furner isn't doing well in Leeds either.

What are you on about?

Lost track of your own argument already?

You said the Raiders under Furner weren’t bad offensively. I said, yes they were. Hence why they finished second last under him and he got sacked.

But I guess that doesn’t really accord with your apparent ‘Seibs is the devil’ agenda so we’ll just move right along...

Last edited:
Bennett ball has a career winning pctg of .630 and 7 titles. Will the term "Seibs ball" get widely used in the near future? Unlikely as he probably won't last long enough.

Well, I waited what, 4 years for Bennett-ball to deliver a premiership and what still remains dominant memories are the thrashing we were handed by the DragQueens last year, and by the Storm and the Dogs in the year or years before that, along with media shit about how under Bennett, Milford and Hunt and then, Milford and Kodi needed to gel blah blah blah.

As I posted earlier, some of the anti-Seibold utter, mindless shit after 5 rounds in his 1st year, trying new things with a squad he inherited from an administration which failed to recruit key spine positions with the future in mind years ago, beggars belief and shows an utterly unrealistic baseless, sense of entitlement. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Bennett ball has a career winning pctg of .630 and 7 titles. Will the term "Seibs ball" get widely used in the near future? Unlikely as he probably won't last long enough.

Tbf, there’s really only the one term “Bennett ball”

Recent success belongs to Belamy and to a lesser extent T, Robinson, Hassler and nobody’s coined the term Bellamy ball etc

It’d be seiball. Slight detail change from your suggestion.

I was only commenting on Bennett travelling pretty well in his new role.

It’s going to be very interesting in two weeks time when we play souffs. Bennett has coached us to 6 (or 7?) straight wins against the bunnies. Hopefully we win but I’m not confident

No, you weren’t only commenting on that, this is what you do. You make bullshit statements and then when questioned on it you back track and say “I only meant this” or “I wasn’t talking about this part”. You are happy to deride others for their opinions but won’t stand by your own.

No, you weren’t only commenting on that, this is what you do. You make bullshit statements and then when questioned on it you back track and say “I only meant this” or “I wasn’t talking about this part”. You are happy to deride others for their opinions but won’t stand by your own.

Bennett’s hit the ground running at Souths pretty well

That was my whole post. Is it not true?​

But you say it knowing full well he hasn’t changed there style at all.

Lost track of your own argument already?

You said the Raiders under Furner weren’t bad offensively. I said, yes they were. Hence why they finished second last under him and he got sacked.

But I guess that doesn’t really accord with your apparent ‘Seibs is the devil’ agenda so we’ll just move right along...

Ok, their primary issue has always been defence though. You have fewer opportunities to score points yourself when you have defence like a sieve. But yes looking back they weren’t scoring a lot of points.

Bennett will hit the ground running because he’s Wayne Bennett and has been doing it for 1000 years. Seibold is a rookie and needs time to find his style that’ll work. It might never work but he needs time.

Bennett will hit the ground running because he’s Wayne Bennett and has been doing it for 1000 years. Seibold is a rookie and needs time to find his style that’ll work. It might never work but he needs time.
Hopefully he sorts it out soon because it’s getting fucking embarrassing.

Hopefully we get a win today.

Ok, their primary issue has always been defence though. You have fewer opportunities to score points yourself when you have defence like a sieve. But yes looking back they weren’t scoring a lot of points.
I take my hat off to you mate. At least you come out and acknowledge when your idiotic arguments have been totally owned. Well done Sir.

Hopefully he sorts it out soon because it’s getting fucking embarrassing.

Hopefully we get a win today.

I was scared for the roosters game and I’m getting that same sinking feeling today.

I love being wrong too.

I am pretty upbeat about today’s game. Bring it on!

Worst case scenario, if we lose today it’ll move us 2 games closer to the 8 game deadline

Would be a well deserved win if we could pull it off though, to beat a resurgent Canberra team in Canberra

Welp, we are absolute certainties today as I've just put money on Canberra........

Seriously, some of you are like a bunch of old ladies getting your knickers in a knot, worrying and stressing.

Relax, it's in the bag. A well overdue, but deserved win for the boys today to give us all a bit of hope. As I say, relax and enjoy the win :)

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.