PRE-GAME Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

New structures in place my ass...I aint seen didly squat in 5 weeks and not gonna hold my breath waiting on 2mrw.
The myth of Anthony Seibold (Souths backs coach was Furner, hint hint...)

I dont want to wait another 5 years for this so called structure or above game pace crap...**** him off by magic round, as we will be stone dead last as the Dogs and Titans will have been 2 wins up already and will be swimming in Seibold shite.

How is a new coach ever meant to figure out what works and what doesn’t? Of all jobs, coaching is probably one of the hardest to hit the ground running. Bellamy took years of floggings to get Melbourne playing the way they do now.

Every new coach should at least be given 2 years unless something extreme happens

Last edited:
How is a new coach ever meant to figure out what works and what doesn’t? Of all jobs, coaching is probably one of the hardest to hit the ground running. Bellamy took years of floggings to get Melbourne playing the way they do now.

Bennett’s hit the ground running at Souths pretty well

What exactly did Bennett have to change at Souths?

I was only commenting on Bennett travelling pretty well in his new role.

It’s going to be very interesting in two weeks time when we play souffs. Bennett has coached us to 6 (or 7?) straight wins against the bunnies. Hopefully we win but I’m not confident

You will really enjoy supporting them in that case. Don't lr t thed door hit you on the way out. It will be a win win forveveryone.

Have a fucking cry mate.

I was only commenting on Bennett travelling pretty well in his new role.

It’s going to be very interesting in two weeks time when we play souffs. Bennett has coached us to 6 (or 7?) straight wins against the bunnies. Hopefully we win but I’m not confident

his record against his former clubs isn't great though

Bennett ball is infectious in the first year because of Bennett’s reputation. Players buy into it straight away.

So they’re playing ‘Bennett ball’?

Interesting.

Everyone else seems to want to assign their success this year to seibolds structures.

his record against his former clubs isn't great though
We do have that in our favour.

I think the Souths players will be more pissed at seibold than our players will be at Bennett tho

So they’re playing ‘Bennett ball’?

Interesting.

Everyone else seems to want to assign their success this year to seibolds structures.

Look Bennett is a great man manager. Players who only just met him will play their heart out for him because of who he is. That’s what he counts on for a rock solid defence.

Bennett ball is infectious in the first year because of Bennett’s reputation. Players buy into it straight away.
Bennett ball has a career winning pctg of .630 and 7 titles. Will the term "Seibs ball" get widely used in the near future? Unlikely as he probably won't last long enough.

New structures in place my ass...I aint seen didly squat in 5 weeks and not gonna hold my breath waiting on 2mrw.
The myth of Anthony Seibold (Souths backs coach was Furner, hint hint...)

I dont want to wait another 5 years for this so called structure or above game pace crap...**** him off by magic round, as we will be stone dead last as the Dogs and Titans will have been 2 wins up already and will be swimming in Seibold shite.

And Furner used to be the head coach of the Raiders and he was given the arse, because he was absolutely awful at coaching (hint, hint...)

They were never bad offensively

Of course. Teams that have their second worst ever result in the comp, finishing second last and are going so bad your own brother has to sack you, always have a rockin offence...

Last edited:
Of course. Teams that have their second worst ever result in the comp, finishing second last and are going so bad your own brother has to sack you, always have a rockin offence...

What are you on about?

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • rj9
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.