PRE-GAME Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Realistically, the only change we can expect this season is Kodi to 14 & bringing in a new #7. Quite frankly that's harsh on kodi, that guys manager should be finding him a new club as he's a great player whose being scapegoated because he doesn't gel with the current makeup of the this spine.

Kodi has been the better performing half this year but milf has way more runs on the board.

This is what I would do:

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Boyd
6. Dearden/SOS
7. Milf
8. Lodge
9. Bird
10. Joffa
11. Gillett
12. Fifita
13. Haas

14. SOS/Dearden
15. Mago
16. Glenn
16. Carrigan

Let Flegler and Su’A be rotated out for a few weeks and regain some energy.

I hug you wholeheartedly (but only in a digital capacity).

You're alright dude, just keep your write-offs for the end of the season.

We need to back our team to the very end. Losses suck but backing the players to turn things around is much more rewarding and always a possibility. I always give ourselves half a season to make things right before pulling the "chicken-little" mentality.

We're not that far off being the best in the comp. Imagine when we have all our best on the field and we adjust to our new coaching structures?

Truth be told, I’m a very sore loser. Just here waiting for it all to come together for this team. There are definitely glimpses. But you have to admit we have been waiting for a long time.

Jeez this is gonna be a rough thread, 10 day turnaround too lol.

I'm not a fan of sweeping changes but something has to give here surely. If Macca isn't getting dropped then we sorely need someone to spell him, either Turpin or Niko. Obviously the latter would mean another half in the side, presumably O'Sullivan would be closest to being ready and may offer us a different dimension in the halves. Staggs is another option, since Roberts should be straight back in.

Yeah, turpin needs to come in.

I think we know who the Hooker should be next week, it's time.

remote.axd

Guys, please stop it with your fanciful team selections - dropping this or that player, changing other players to this or that position. Stop kidding yourselves. We all know Seibold is going to do **** all about team selections. He doesn't have the balls to do either of these things. You only had to listen to him in the presser last night making up a whole heap of excuses and praising their efforts. He is not hard-assed enough as a coach. He is too 'new age' relying on scientific ways to coach a side. He knows **** all from what I've seen so far.

We would have been better choosing Madge as coach, even JD over this fraud. The team list trotted out on Tuesday will be identical to the same 'losers list' we have seen this season and most of last season as well.

Guys, please stop it with your fanciful team selections - dropping this or that player, changing other players to this or that position. Stop kidding yourselves. We all know Seibold is going to do **** all about team selections. He doesn't have the balls to do either of these things. You only had to listen to him in the presser last night making up a whole heap of excuses and praising their efforts. He is not hard-assed enough as a coach. He is too 'new age' relying on scientific ways to coach a side. He knows **** all from what I've seen so far.

We would have been better choosing Madge as coach, even JD over this fraud. The team list trotted out on Tuesday will be identical to the same 'losers list' we have seen this season and most of last season as well.

Honestly naming the same side again would take more balls than making a couple of changes after the shit we've served up the last 2 weeks.

Yes whilst he has been poor in 2019, Isaako is a confidence player and he has earned the right to have first crack at fullback if a change is made. Would do him the world of good to be honest.

I believe mass change to the starting 13 would actually do more harm at this stage. I'd be re-arranging the spine and keeping everyone else where they are for now...

1. Isaako
6. Milford
7. SoS/Dargan
9. McC with Knik on the bench. Would like to genuinely see Seibold split the game time 50/50

Yes whilst he has been poor in 2019, Isaako is a confidence player and he has earned the right to have first crack at fullback if a change is made. Would do him the world of good to be honest.

I believe mass change to the starting 13 would actually do more harm at this stage. I'd be re-arranging the spine and keeping everyone else where they are for now...

1. Isaako
6. Milford
7. SoS/Dargan
9. McC with Knik on the bench. Would like to genuinely see Seibold split the game time 50/50

He has been the most disappointing player this year. How the **** has he earned a promotion?

No idea, just looking forward to your overreactions as per usual.

I'm disappointed that we weren't willing to offload like they were but I never write off an entire season this early.

You're a natural hater and get your jollies off after a loss so just go ahead and do your thing.

Also, your little quips and jokes suck, no one likes them so if you're going to post just make sure it's substantial information and/or constructive criticism, not simply an attempt to be "funny".

Notice how I put funny in quotation marks, it's because you're not, funny, ever.

I miss the days when @winslow_wong never existed.

You as cold as ice lol

He has been the most disappointing player this year. How the **** has he earned a promotion?

I agree with you, however he should have been in the no.1 jersey to start round 1 and who knows, he might not have had such a poor start to the year. On the back of his form last year and what we've seen from short stints at the back, I believe he deserves a chance.
Would also be the most seamless transition for the team overall if Boyd/Isaako simply swap roles.... as opposed to moving Milford, Knik or Bird as some others are mentioning.

1. Isaako
6. Milford
7. SoS/Dargan

the only thing Isaako has "earned" this year is a stint in the ISC

I agree with you, however he should have been in the no.1 jersey to start round 1 and who knows, he might not have had such a poor start to the year. On the back of his form last year and what we've seen from short stints at the back, I believe he deserves a chance.
Would also be the most seamless transition for the team overall if Boyd/Isaako simply swap roles.... as opposed to moving Milford, Knik or Bird as some others are mentioning.

He was terrible at fullback last year. We put 50 on Penrith and he didn't have one single involvement in a try that game.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.