Officials: Matt Cecchin, Adam Cassidy
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Nick Morel
Video Review Officials: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea
Venue: GIO Stadium
Kickoff: 4:05 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Don’t think I’ve got the heart to watch this shit again.

It’s gonna be murder in the capital. Bronco heads will be everywhere

Fingers crossed it's your head.

My little head is all yours baby.

We struggled in the capital even in our glory years. You really think it’s gonna be somehow better this time?

lol. unless massive changes are made, we will lose this as well. simple. then what, it's only round 7?

My little head is all yours baby.

We struggled in the capital even in our glory years. You really think it’s gonna be somehow better this time?
No idea, just looking forward to your overreactions as per usual.

I'm disappointed that we weren't willing to offload like they were but I never write off an entire season this early.

You're a natural hater and get your jollies off after a loss so just go ahead and do your thing.

Also, your little quips and jokes suck, no one likes them so if you're going to post just make sure it's substantial information and/or constructive criticism, not simply an attempt to be "funny".

Notice how I put funny in quotation marks, it's because you're not, funny, ever.

I miss the days when @winslow_wong never existed.

I'm disappointed that we weren't willing to offload like they were but I never write off an entire season this early.

You're a natural hater and get your jollies off after a loss so just go ahead and do your thing.

Also, your little quips and jokes suck, no one likes them so if you're going to post just make sure it's substantial information and/or constructive criticism, not simply an attempt to be "funny".

Notice how I put funny in quotation marks, it's because you're not, funny, ever.

I didn’t make any jokes at all tonight. It was all dead serious. We sucked and there is nothing funny about it. I never try to be funny, I do try to trigger people and it seems to work easily on you. But yes I’ve missed this little love hate thing we have. It’s really cute.

Jeez this is gonna be a rough thread, 10 day turnaround too lol.

I'm not a fan of sweeping changes but something has to give here surely. If Macca isn't getting dropped then we sorely need someone to spell him, either Turpin or Niko. Obviously the latter would mean another half in the side, presumably O'Sullivan would be closest to being ready and may offer us a different dimension in the halves. Staggs is another option, since Roberts should be straight back in.

Jeez this is gonna be a rough thread, 10 day turnaround too lol.

I'm not a fan of sweeping changes but something has to give here surely. If Macca isn't getting dropped then we sorely need someone to spell him, either Turpin or Niko. Obviously the latter would mean another half in the side, presumably O'Sullivan would be closest to being ready and may offer us a different dimension in the halves. Staggs is another option, since Roberts should be straight back in.

We do get a lot of decent turnarounds don’t we..

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Boyd
6. O'Sullivan
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Gillett
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

14. Staggs
15. Glenn
16. Flegler
17. Mago

Nikorima, McCullough, Ofahengaue, Su'A all dropped to QCUP for the time being. The later of those 2 is purely to work on their match fitness, which they clearly haven't got at the moment.

I would've loved to have dropped Boyd from the team, but I'm being realistic here, he's not going to get dropped, but we seriously can't keep him at Fullback, it's costing us 1-2 tries a week with his sheer unwillingness to attempt tackles, he's going to be less of a liability defensively on the right wing and is still safe under the high ball.

Milford to Fullback is something I've been avoiding considering, but I think it's at that stage, we need to try something else. The forward pack speaks for itself, Ofahengaue has been almost under the radar our worst forward so far this season, his defense has been beyond putrid in the second halves of games.

The obvious change in 2 weeks time will be TPJ back in to the team for Mago, potentially keeping him on the bench pending how Carrigan performs in the 13 jersey.

The halves are a complete lottery, but O'Sullivan & Dearden are noted for their levelheadedness, game management and short kicking games, that's what we're really after, I'm happy to give them the keys for a few months to see what they've got.

Turpin is also a 50/50 choice, he showed last year at the very least he's got crisp service from the 9 jersey, which is more than what McCullough offers, if he struggles with the workload, I'm interested to see what Staggs can do at 9.

Last edited:

I’ve just realised that you only say these things when we have a bad loss. And you then take it out on me most the time. It’s ok. I’m here for you.

Digital hugs ?

Like UB, I’ve been avoiding Milf to FB, but **** it why not. He’s played there before, probably take some time to get back into it and probably focus more on his fitness and acceleration again.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Dickfingers
5. Kennar/Farnworth (pls sign Jonus back)
6. SoS
7. Dearden
8. Dis-Lodge (rough night for the big fella)
9. Turpinator
10. Haas
11. Glenn (not terrible, but not great)
12. Gillett
13. Carrigan

14. Niko
15. Fifita
16. Mago
17. Flegler

I foresee a loss to Canberra, and at 1-5 and losing players to Origin camps soon, I don’t predict we win too many more games from round 10-20.

This may not be the team for a while, but at some point provided we don’t suddenly become a Storm-level team overnight, we need to write the season off and get game time into the 2020 team. I don’t care if we miss finals, because I’d rather work towards a successful 2020 than limp into the finals like last year and have to start again with the same players derping it up

I’m going to drive down to this game just to boo the fucking muppets
And throw my membership card at them

Can you sharpen the edges of that membership card and spear it across Macca’s ACL please?

Active Now

• Organix
  • Fitzy
  • Lozza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.