Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

If this shit keeps up, Red Hill will be Red because it's on fire. Deplorable stuff and a shame on the jersey.

Yeah l agree but it is shit non the less...
I was being facetious. Our season is on deathrow. But I'm sure the sunshiners will bask in another noble defeat.

Last edited:
I'm sick of the lack of organisation between 9,7,6 and 1.

It is painful to watch how all the efforts of these young guys are being absolutely wasted. The lack of direction in attack is atrocious. The ball did not spread cleanly a single time in that game

Fantastic game, we had zero calls go our way and without our 2 main forwards, and still only just lost at the siren.

Jack "bash'em up" Wightons 40/20 looked suss live, the touchy was nowhere near being able to call it. How was Glenn being taken out not a professional foul?

Anyone who starts their usual bullshit about our season being over I'll call you out on it. Seibold hasn't done too much wrong.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.