Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

This side would cop a hiding from the 1999 side, I have no doubt.

The only positive thing I have to say is props to Haas for playing 80.

He was part of that poor miss on Bateman, so he probably needed a rest, but credit where it's due

Outside of that, we're just not a good team. We're scoring points despite ourselves

The good news is, if we win our next four games we’ve got the same record we did under Bennett last year.

Last edited:
We need a proper half back, even some trundler from QCUP who can at least talk on the field will suffice. I'd give my left nut for a Townsend type player right now.

Another week where our teenage forwards led from the front. Pathetic.

EDIT: Bennett was cool with this spine and signed three of them to multi-year deals.

Last edited:
I was being facetious. Our season is on deathrow. But I'm sure the sunshiners will bask in another noble defeat.
I am really not used to it lol but l will continue to support our team nonetheless.

It is a interesting time as a supporter, don't know what is wrong. Surely it cannot be a Wayne hangover.

Happy the guys hung in there but those little lapses in concentration cost us the game again. It just has to click soon.

Phenomenal effort from Haas.
Played the full 80 at prop, 19 for 170 metres and 36 tackles with 1 very bad miss. This kid is going to be something special.

With proper use of the interchange, there was no reason for him to play 80. If we had played Carrigan longer at lock, he would have been even more effective and probably not have missed that tackle.

Only positive I can take from this is Haas being a machine churning out 80mins in the middle...bad missed tackle to let in a try, but can't fault him for anything else really.

Milf showed signs of life at times in the 2nd half, which makes me sad because I bet Seibs will use this to leave the spine unchanged

Edit: A little over-dramatic saying it was the only positive. There were a few positives to take away, just tough coming off 1-5

Last edited:
There is no movement in attack. Everyone just stands there like an U7 side while McC just shuffles it out. Milf just parks himself until the 5th tackle for a kick. Bit of a head scratcher as to what Seibold is bringing to this side.

We need a proper half back, even some trundler from QCUP who can at least talk on the field will suffice. I'd give my left nut for a Townsend type player right now.

Another week where our teenage forwards led from the front. Pathetic.

EDIT: Bennett was cool with this spine and signed three of them to multi-year deals.

He also managed to win 15 games with them last year

Fantastic game, we had zero calls go our way and without our 2 main forwards, and still only just lost at the siren.

Jack "bash'em up" Wightons 40/20 looked suss live, the touchy was nowhere near being able to call it. How was Glenn being taken out not a professional foul?

Anyone who starts their usual bullshit about our season being over I'll call you out on it. Seibold hasn't done too much wrong.
oh please, get your head out of your arse. we're 1 from 6. repeating the everything is fine and we're on the up smacks of ignorance.

our left edge is as strong as balsa wood, we still have no game management, we can't hold onto the ball, we have no creativity. our bench rotation is bordering on negligence. please continue about how well we're going.

Not a win, but still two massive achievements on points differential:

1. We've held out the Knights and Bulldogs to cling to 14th.

2. Isaako's conversion foiled Ricky Stuart's tilt at the top of the table.

Some Sun Tzu shit right there, straight out of Harvard Business School.

Fantastic game, we had zero calls go our way and without our 2 main forwards, and still only just lost at the siren.

Jack "bash'em up" Wightons 40/20 looked suss live, the touchy was nowhere near being able to call it. How was Glenn being taken out not a professional foul?

Anyone who starts their usual bullshit about our season being over I'll call you out on it. Seibold hasn't done too much wrong.

We are 1-5 and the coach hasn’t done much wrong
We won’t make the finals at this rate and we still good with that? The **** is coaching the fucking broncos. That shit is unacceptable. We finished one win off first last year. One fucking win off

Seibold has done a fair bit wrong mate. His selections and interchange management haven't made sense a lot of the time.

Nice to see a sensible post game write up. The boys played well against currently the best defensive side in the comp and almost had them but for a few poor strokes of luck. Broncs played well, spine played well and we will continue to grow. Lighten up

There is no movement in attack. Everyone just stands there like an U7 side while McC just shuffles it out. Milf just parks himself until the 5th tackle for a kick. Bit of a head scratcher as to what Seibold is bringing to this side.

Nevermind the attack, our defence right now is a dumpster fire. Do we even train defence during the week??

Last edited:

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MasterWright
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.