Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It is utterly embarrassing as a fan to be sitting where we are on the ladder.
We have a 27mil $ facility, we make the most money of any club in the nrl, we get the best turn around in the league, we are a one town club.
It’s pathetic.
14th on the ladder is not acceptable.
This team is not acceptable.

Every person in the entire organisation needs a good hard look at themselves.
2019 is done and it’s **** beyond disappointing.

I have now confirmed Darius is the worst captain in the clubs history.
I’d be happy for us to subsidise 99.9% of his ridiculous salary to play at souffs
Great post but unfortunately, most people on here just don't understand and they accept mediocrity, so they'll attack you, laugh at you, telling you to calm down, that you're not a real fan and this team is doing good things and they are improving etc.

It's an absolute joke. We are a deadset laughing stock and a disgrace. We are hopeless and I've been a fan for over 20 years so I've seen our best and our worst, I have invested my time and energy into the team and the club so I have every fucking right to state my opinion and what I see. This team in 2019 is pretty much the worst since Henjak. Fucking atrocious. It's there for all to see so I don't have to state exactly what the issues are but overall, we are simply a bad rugby league team.

Have not seen the game yet due to work. But it sounds like more of the same. Our spine is just predictable and the only threat comes from two guys who lack time and space. Its comes down to the 9 and 1 lacking any type of offencive threat. The modern game requires a hell of a lot more then these two currently offer.

Until we are no longer predictable we will find it hard to put away anybody. I don't think seibs has until round 8 to make changes to be honest.

Last edited:
You really need to back off a bit mate.
You've gone beyond boring now.
You're bordering on pathetic

There’s literally nothing else to post about though. We’re a basket case.

Ever hear the old saying ‘better to be silent and have everyone think you a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt?’

Should probably ponder that one...

How am I the fool? My prediction has come to fruition. Maybe you are all the fools

Seriously, how did you miss Milford's appalling tackles which directly resulted in tries ? You picked out his failing to chase kicks but it isn't critical, a lot of halfbacks, 5/8s don't.

.....a lot of halves miss tackles too. From memory of the game, Boyd had the best chance of stopping the runner after a bad Milford miss. Boyd's effort was piss weak.

Last edited:
How am I the fool? My prediction has come to fruition. Maybe you are all the fools

You have predicted nothing. We string a few wins together and you’ll have proven what a fool you are. Do we look good atm? No of course not.

Our defence improves and our ball handling gets fixed up and suddenly we are winning games we are currently losing. Your ‘predictions’ are nothing more than rants of an impatient fan who is confusing opinion with facts...

Last edited:
It was absolutely Milford's fault. He was going in touch anyway. Smart play. Not Boyd's fault in any way.
Not at all. The ball I'm talking about was a kick by their 5/8 Milf was no where near it.

Not at all. The ball I'm talking about was a kick by their 5/8 Milf was no where near it.

That's the way I saw it as well...... :xxxx:

Huge just appears hell bent embarking on a senseless Milford rage out.

We are still in this comp particularly while 3 or 4 teams keep beating everyone. We are only 2 wins out of the 8. Stringing a few wins together won't be a problem once we get the first one.
I get as frustrated as the next bloke but realistically we have only been blown away once and we have played the top 3 sides and 5 of the top 6 sides to date.
Once we get the monkey off our back we will improve sharply.

We are still in this comp particularly while 3 or 4 teams keep beating everyone. We are only 2 wins out of the 8. Stringing a few wins together won't be a problem once we get the first one.
I get as frustrated as the next bloke but realistically we have only been blown away once and we have played the top 3 sides and 5 of the top 6 sides to date.
Once we get the monkey off our back we will improve sharply.
Is Boyd the monkey?

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.