Round 6 - Tigers vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was tweeted a week ago that his return date is Round 8.

I just gets worse for Wests. Ellis out softens them even more our forwards will smash them.

I don't think this is going to be easy. Tigers losing when they were up by 12 with 5 minutes to go will make them angry and determined to win.

Luckily our coach is a freaking legend and will have the boys primed. Going to be just as tough as the Dragons game imo.

team announced. no changes.

Argh, is there anyway Scott Anderson can get sent off from the bench?

once Hala is fit and has some games under his belt, or Parker returning from injury, whichever comes first

Wests Tigers: Tim Moltzen, Beau Ryan, Joel Reddy, Chris Lawrence, Lote Tuqiri, Benji Marshall, Tom Humble, Aaron Woods, Robbie Farah, Keith Galloway, Adam Blair, Liam Fulton, Chris Heighington. Interchange: Matt Groat, Blake Ayshford, Matt Bell, Ben Murdoch-Masila

It's all about attitude for the Broncos in this one .. If they bring it they'll win, if they don't they'll allow the Tigers to believe .. All things being equal I don't think the Tigers will be diciplined enough for long enough to beat Brisbane .. They'll come out breathing fire like any team would after what happened to them last week but the Tigers just can't put 80 good minutes together .. They'll have their moments where their forwards get rolling and Benji gets a bit of space to jink and jive and do his fancy sh*t but they'll also cough up plenty of opportunities for brisbane to hammer away at them ... And that's where I think the Broncos will have the edge because they're the more settled line up and are just executing far better in defense than the tigers

Tend to agree. Although we haven't put together an 80 minute game this season we're streets ahead of the Tigers in terms of application. We'll have to weather a storm early on but I'm backing us to grind them down and win it in the final quarter.

Our ability to grind will be severely tested in this one.

Still tipping the boys to take the chocolates though

looks like we're back to ray hadleys call this week : (

unless warren does both the 4pm and 7:30 games?

looks like we're back to ray hadleys call this week : (

unless warren does both the 4pm and 7:30 games?

so are channel 9 just teasing us by putting Vossy on last week. :sigh: they should lose the rights for that :smile:

not sure what the deal was, but vossy said that sadly, he's not back this week

I've got no beef with Hadley as a caller to be honest. He's not great but I don't think he's terrible.

They should however bring back Alan Thomas.

Reports Parker trained strongly this morning and is a chance of playing. I heard him on the radio, and when asked how far off he is (not asked in the context of having known he's been training), Corey seemed a little flustered and to struggle to provide a definative answer.

There could be a solid chance we see him take on the Tigers.

Reports Parker trained strongly this morning and is a chance of playing. I heard him on the radio, and when asked how far off he is (not asked in the context of having known he's been training), Corey seemed a little flustered and to struggle to provide a definative answer.

There could be a solid chance we see him take on the Tigers.

He is playing, Anderson dropped... Copely ill with Gagai on standby

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/Parker-Confirmed-For-Tigers-Match/50364

Last edited:
Looks like it was all smoke and mirrors from Parker.

He's confirmed as playing by Hook here:

Parker Confirmed For Tigers Match

BRONCOS' coach Anthony Griffin has confirmed Corey Parker will make a shock return to the rugby league field against the Tigers tomorrow night.
Parker was cleared to play by medical staff late yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • john1420
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • kiwibronco
  • Skyblues87
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.