Round 6 - Titans v Broncos - Post Match Discussion

At least he's honest with himself unlike the coach

well wallace used to bomb it on the last to the left EVERY time at the broncos but now he's at the panthers he's using all different kinds of options, so again, is it coaching? because it sure seems like it is.

Nahh.....Wallace isn't doing anything different at all. He's still running his up and under as his only go to 5th option

other than doing nothing at all, of course.

Panthers looked horrible, had so much ball in the Bunnies 20 and still came up empty.

remind you of anyone? :wink:

Griffin in the press conference: "We did everything but win the game." We are ****ed!

On Facebook last night someone made a status about how great they are playing and how they are killing it.

I wouldn't get to excited if I was him. They are playing well but pretty much all their wins have been pretty ugly ones and they have come against some ordinary position. They don't strike me as a genuine premiership team.

Griffin in the press conference: "We did everything but win the game." We are ****ed!

never listen to coaches in press conferences ... they are all a bunch of BS... coaches and players only use them for PR and to spin cliches (oh and whinge about refs).

they very rarely say what they mean (and quite often only attend because they are forced to by the NRL)

never listen to coaches in press conferences ... they are all a bunch of BS... coaches and players only use them for PR and to spin cliches (oh and whinge about refs).

they very rarely say what they mean (and quite often only attend because they are forced to by the NRL)

Whilst I believe this, I'm not sure Griffin does. If he makes changes though....

This is not entirely true.

You see people like Bellamy, Toovey, Hasler, even people like Cartwright are frank and honest in their assessments at times.

They show emotion, they look like they give a shit and are bothered by the result/performance.

Griffin rarely if ever does.

All we hear is, squad did well, going in the right direction, /insert empty feel good cliche here.

When has anyone ever heard Griffin go, mate we were deadshit shithouse and it was not good enough, some players really let down the squad and it was disappointing to see? You don't see it because Griffin doesn't say it.

This is not entirely true.

You see people like Bellamy, Toovey, Hasler, even people like Cartwright are frank and honest in their assessments at times.

They show emotion, they look like they give a shit and are bothered by the result/performance.

Griffin rarely if ever does.

All we hear is, squad did well, going in the right direction, /insert empty feel good cliche here.

When has anyone ever heard Griffin go, mate we were deadshit shithouse and it was not good enough, some players really let down the squad and it was disappointing to see? You don't see it because Griffin doesn't say it.

When has any coach ever said that?

In those direct words, no one ever.

In a slightly more diplomatic tone, but still making the same points? The coaches I have mentioned.

eu4rd2.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like I'm going to be doing a lot of 'Corey Parkering' this season.

I've done a "Corey Parker" every time Hoffman gets the ball..

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.