10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anzac

BRL Player
Dec 26, 2015
Why use this time to develop TPJ & Su'A in a starting role when we can play Thaiday & Sims am I right?
Yeah mate, ***** me too!
Just hopping we are all wrong and Wayne is right. We will see

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
As odd as it seems, being able to bring on TPJ isnt that bad imo. When we lose him and Lodge, we really struggle. Swapping them around keeps us having a forward with impact.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I agree with tpj coming off the bench, good impact . Sua is a 80 min player though , not sure sims is the better option.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Weren't people complaining about our lack of go forward when both Lodge and TPJ are off the field?

This allows us to have go forward off the bench.

It was me who suggested we move TPJ back to the bench, my issue is with Thaiday starting. We've gone from having no impact on the bench to no impact in the starting lineup.

I would've had Lodge & Ofahengaue starting with Pangai Jr, Sims, Thaiday & Tagatese providing bench impact. Su'A starting and playing 80 on the right edge.

Pub Steak

Pub Steak

QCup Player
Feb 24, 2018
Oppa left his man to take Milfs. No confidence in each other.

M

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Sep 13, 2017
Why the hell do you keep running behind the dam ball Boyd??? What are you doing behind the goal post? Playing hide & seek? You muppet cant run, can't catch the ball or can't tackle. What good are you to the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Tmac
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.