vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole club have feet for hands at the best of times. Wet weather does not inspire confidence...

Not exactly, but I'm confident the Warriors will drop a few in the wet.

FINAL TEAM

1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
18. Tom Opacic
5. Jamayne Isaako
4. Jack Bird
6. Anthony Milford
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
14. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
16. Korbin Sims
13. Josh McGuire

10. Tevita Pangai Jnr
15. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Jaydn Su'A
20. Sam Tagataese

Last edited:
Why the hell would WB start Sims at second row.

I believe Jono Wrong now plays for Manly thank god......Im sure he is available.

Ashford is a depth player for us.....we still got Beale to come back so he's solid for what he is.
Ayshford may be depth now but I bet you were ropeable every time he was named in the starting side ;-)

@Kyall you'll like this :P

Thaiday is starting at prop with TPJ moving back to the bench

Ayshford may be depth now but I bet you were ropeable every time he was named in the starting side ;-)
It might surprise supporters of other clubs but most warriors fans thought of him as more dependable than kata.

Kata is particular along with Maumalo were the most criticised players. Maumalo has butter fingers. Kata doesnt know how to pass, rushes out in defence and is exploited twice each match and goes for hero dummy half barges for try line. Both have impressed this year though. Kata even passed to maumalo for a try like a centre would last week.

It might surprise supporters of other clubs but most warriors fans thought of him as more dependable than kata.

Kata is particular along with Maumalo were the most criticised players. Maumalo has butter fingers. Kata doesnt know how to pass, rushes out in defence and is exploited twice each match and goes for hero dummy half barges for try line. Both have impressed this year though. Kata even passed to maumalo for a try like a centre would last week.

sounds like Kata is your version of Moga

It sucks waking up on the weekend not having confidence in your footy team.

Let's see how we go. Just hoping for no suspensions or injuries and we don't lose by 30+ which damages our confidence even more.

Why use this time to develop TPJ & Su'A in a starting role when we can play Thaiday & Sims am I right?

As much as i hate to say it, we are going to get lapped.

Reactions: Dee
Why not just play TPJ in the second row. Thaiday starting. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
  • Muros
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.