vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just about refocusing. Deep breaths lower your heart rate which makes you less prone to fatigue related errors or brain snaps.
Just wait a bit me and the other bros just need to get in a huddle take some deep breaths collect our thoughts and we can then give you an answer.

The other guys have probably answered it well. One thing it has helped with our side is when we are scored against we don't repeat with another error soon after which was a major problem the last few years. I'm guessing after conceding points there was a lot of emotion in the huddle and a lot of ranting and raving. We would go long periods where the side would fall apart.

Also after scoring points we'd fail to see out the next few sets.

Both problems haven't been occurring this year.

I didn't notice it in the Perth game in round 1 until it was shown on NRL 360. People mentioned Kieran Read suggesting it. At first I thought he might have been taking the piss and the Warriors thought he was serious and ran with it.

The Broncs have been given an exemption by the NRL this week to bring in Pearson due to the injury crisis, hence why I listed him in the 22.
Surely the injury crisis isn’t that bad that we have to bring Pearson in...?!?
Bennett played wing for Australia didn’t he? Lace ’em up old fella.

Hi everyone

Warriors fan here. Morkel joined our fan forum and suggested we come here haha.

Anyway best of luck for the upcoming game. You guys are going through a rough stretch but knowing your club you will bounce back sooner rather than later. As Warriors fans trust me we know the feeling of underperforming.

I actually supported the Broncos as a kid before the Warriors where the likes of Langer and Renouf (along with Menzies) were my favourite players and the reason why I support Qld in origin until this day.

Take it easy and look forward to tommorows game, may the best team win.
Okay, I’ve had enough of this.
Can you Kiwi’s stop being so nice, polite and respectful!
I want to hate the opposition, not realise you’re easier to get along with than some of the people on this forum.

EDIT: if you need any motivation, just look at the comm. games medal tally :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
I want to hate the opposition, not realise you’re easier to get along with than some of the people on this forum.

I have given them the wrong impression by being polite and respectful on their site.

Maybe I need to ask any of them whether they have found Jesus, and if not, why not?

Horrible news regarding Gillett, but I hope we use this opportunity to see what we've got with Su'A rather than defaulting to the safer, much less enjoyable option of starting Thaiday on the right edge.

I think the game plan should be to give Su'A at least a month of playing 80 minutes on the right edge to see how he handles it, if he struggles, option B should be to move Oates there and see how he goes.

How is Thaiday safer? Agree give Sua a shot. Or Bird rather him in second row than centre. He might get to catch more than a cold over winter...

Watching Gillett break down in tears on 9 hard to watch.

Why were they both tearing up and follow up question, who is Sam Swhatstheface?

Watching Gillett break down in tears on 9 hard to watch.

Yeah i think he has had a reality check. Could this be a similar situation to tallis. Couldn't blame the guy for thinking retirement.

Warriors fans telling us to keep our heads up...**** me, is this what its become? SRSLY??

They've been a complete joke for the last 10 yrs and they string 5 games together and think they've found God.

Yeah thanks bro/s...but **** off. Put more than a handful of games together in a row and come back and see us.

Brisbane by 12+

EDIT: if you need any motivation, just look at the comm. games medal tally :biggrin::biggrin:
Erm, if you want to hate me...

Get your asses ready cause our boys are ready to tear you a new one! Y'all been playing so crap anyway the two holes might actually help let it all out! Only thing that'll be dripping off more are the pathetic attempts you'd call a tackle when Johnson and RTS run rings around you. Or maybe it'll be the sweat dripping from your unfit players as Corvo looks on in disgust at how quick your boys have fallen apart. Better yet it might even be the tears running down your cheeks after the siren blows.

Your boys up front will get a beating so bad the Sydney media will be asking us to pay 1.4mil compensation and demand we stop playing footy while we're at it.

And then. When all is said and done. And your team finally returns to Suncorp battered and bruised you will all remember when Russell Packer pissed on your turf and think "maybe that won't be the most disgusting thing I've witness at my stadium". Because at least Packer's piss might trip someone up and that will prove a stronger defense than your team could ever offer this year...

That's all I got, sorry.

NZ have better internet than Australia. The days of them being worse off than us ended when a spill of a PM became a thing in Australia. Their fan forum does better than us too....
Not very hard... I hear their fan forum's head honcho has multiple brain cells.

@tajhay and other Warriors visitors, a late welcome to you all.

Whatever happens in this game, it won't be much worse than what has been happening in the previous years when we play the Warriors in Auckland without our Origin players... so I'm kinda used to it.

If we lose the bet, I might even not replace the Warriors logo with one that fades into a Broncos logo after 5 seconds or so...

P.S. We profusely apologise in advance for @Morkel . He's actually a nice guy... behind all the religious nutcase, WB sycophant, Boyd apologist layers. Truly!

Last edited:
I don't think I want this combo long term, but I think it should be better than Milf and Kodi. If Bird can link up with Milf more, straighten the attack more and demand the ball more, it'll be a step forward for the side.

I reckon Bird will go looking for the ball, and unless as you posted earlier, the game plan deliberately has them more than 20m away from each other, it will be more than just a step forward for the side, it will be a lot of steps forward, right through the Warriors edges, and hopefully, a lot of that will be by Roberts and Opacic.

My feeling is that Bird at 5/8 will set Milford free. I just hope they play on the same side, preferably Roberts's side.

Not very hard... I hear their fan forum's head honcho has multiple brain cells.

@tajhay and other Warriors visitors, a late welcome to you all.

Whatever happens in this game, it won't be much worse than what has been happening in the previous years when we play the Warriors in Auckland without our Origin players... so I'm kinda used to it.

If we lose the bet, I might even not replace the Warriors logo with one that fades into a Broncos logo after 5 seconds or so...

P.S. We profusely apologise in advance for @Morkel . He's actually a nice guy... behind all the religious nutcase, WB sycophant, Boyd apologist layers. Truly!

Bags me out, insults my faith, promises to pull a tricky graphical stunt with a trick logo thingy, and then FB messages me to ask if I can create that very same logo trick for him. I'm not making this up.

He truly is my wife.

Bags me out, insults my faith, promises to pull a tricky graphical stunt with a trick logo thingy, and then FB messages me to ask if I can create that very same logo trick for him. I'm not making this up.

He truly is my wife.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • scobie
  • The True King
  • levikaden
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.