[Round 7, 2021]Eels vs Broncos

It’s becoming quite obvious why didn’t hasn’t been offered a contract by us.

Dearden is still a rookie, I'm happy to persist with him for another couple of years and see if he has a Moses/Hunt/etc type of breakthrough.
Croft is average at best right now too.

I feel like its SOS Boyd time, both these guys need a fullback running off them who can pass the ball too. Isaako is absolutely useless.

Def getting some of the 50/50s. I can understand in the hate of the Moses hold tackle or the knockback, but if Bronco got those calls I'd accept it, even if I wasn't happy.

Its now a game of stop the 50.

These ***** are getting hard to get behind each week when they have 1 good game every 10 games.
Problem is I love watching our boys! Love what we can do! I need to watch our boys, but cannot find it in me to support the national Rugby league anymore.
The “good game” we had we lost 20-12...

Both teams are playing yes, one team has to work doubly as hard, the other gets legs up from the refs
50/50 calls haven’t gone our way but **** me for the last 18 months we haven’t shown heart or an ability to defend back to back sets whether it’s hot or cold.
Face it our team is gutless wannabies who believe all the hype they have read in the CM and they think their shit doesn’t stink. There is only one player in this team who puts in week in week out. The other 16 are fucking hopeless 99% of the time

The Broncos just make it too hard on themselves. It's one to turn the ball over in your in-goal (again and against the same opposition...) it's another to get the numbers entirely wrong and allow the Eels to execute a training drill on you for first points.

I thought the Broncos were doing much better in the arm wrestle than they had previously but there's just no width to their attack. Everyone is bunched up which just makes it easy for the Eels defence. In the end they score a try after repeat set on repeat set and the power forwards just prove too strong.

The game changed on the Levi play. He over-played his hand and handed and of course the Broncos fall asleep on the play and concede another 12 point turn around. That's the Danny Levi I was worried about seeing and there it was all for everyone to see.

I can live with the Eels call. Moses was right on that borderline, I've seen them called before but he got away with it. I thought it was silly of Farnworth to take him back on instead of running down the middle. I thought Will Smith knocked the ball forward (and the neighbours probably know my opinion as well...) but their argument is that his hand was in front of the ball and it was momentum that pushed it forward. I think it's a rubbish interpretation but the work around the ball was just as bad.

Tough second half coming up. The game is already over and they're not coming back from this. They just can't allow it to get too ugly and they need to try something.

If not I hope Kevie keeps the clean out coming. There's some players not pulling their weight at the moment.

Only 40 more minutes and the pain will be over for another week boys. Let’s do this.

The problem is this sort of exhaustion the guys are going to have after this game will most likely carry over to next week, they are going to be flat as fark.

Cannot fathom the stark difference in defensive attitude between now and last week.
We rushed up and bashed anything in a Penrith jersey.
This week the parra player catches the ball and slips over, looks up 3secs pass and he gets up and run again. Fucking smash that **** where he lays...WTF are we so passive out there?! 😤

Cannot fathom the stark difference in defensive attitude between now and last week.
We rushed up and bashed anything in a Penrith jersey.
This week the parra player catches the ball and slips over, looks up 3secs pass and he gets up and run again. Fucking smash that **** where he lays...WTF are we so passive out there?! 😤

Called it after the lose. If we win last week we win tonight. We lost and I predicted a flogging. Looking likely atm

Its just sad that this game has turned into this. Eels just allowed to throw forward passes, hold down players post a break, knock on and score. The Broncos were competitive, but you can't compete when you have zero time with the ball. Isaako is not good, he has a very low footy iq.

Hopefully the boys stand up here.

It’s honestly at the point now where any contract renewal is only a bad thing. I don’t want a single one of these pathetic *****. Dearden is fucking useless as a half. He doesn’t do fucking anything at all. Our whole team is shit but **** me anyone that thinks Dearden is good has their eyes shut

It’s getting harder to care if Dearden goes to the Cows...I just don’t see anything that any other club couldn’t pull up from their reserves.

Will Smith looks better and he is certified shit
I will care if he goes. I will be fucking happy.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  • IceWorks
  • scobie
  • Battler
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.