[Round 7, 2021]Eels vs Broncos

We are just rudderless. Croft is not the answer. Dearden is showing glimpses. Our spine sucks.

I agree. Dearden may be a good player in years to come but he’s not the missing piece in this broncos puzzle. Best he goes and we can recruit someone with more experience. Will be a painful few years while he (maybe) develops into a quality half.

Who made the decision for the short drop out? Please tell me it wasn’t jamayne fucking isaako

He's the one kicking it so it's a safe assumption.

The refs have been awful but I'm not leaning on that to comfort myself. We deserve this scoreline. How the **** are we struggling in this heat worse than fucking Parramatta? I'm not buying it personally. Just zero desire to go along with the zero brains.

yea I dont normally bail on games but im really at my wits end with this game. its bad enough when your team is the shittest in the comp but when u are just constantly getting fucked by the refs there is just no point supporting this rubbish game atm.
Playing a bit of 2k21 golf drinking beer it’s much more fun. I can stand losing, I can’t stand the blatant intent to **** us every game. I won’t put up with it until someone from the broncos organisation calls it out.

At a time when you could walk down the main street of any town on the east coast of Australia, throw a dart and hit a world class fullback, the broncos are stuck with Isaako

What a great spectacle..........................seriously the NRL can get farked.

Playing a game in 30 degree heat and 80% humidity and then floggin a team out of the match with set restart after set restart because they are too exhausted to get up.

Absolute joke of a competition and amatuer hour refereeing, how about we get Vlandys up there to flog his body up down a field while some dickhead blows a whistle.

I will be watching Doggies games this year just to see if they can keep us from the spoon, because i reckon its the sole reason we don't go back to back.
If the doggies hit a patch of form, we are fucked.

You're acting like this is the only team to ever cop a bad call. Most teams don't pack it in at the first sign of hardship.
Iin a game like this, with the heat, all it takes is a momentum changing call, to change the whole game!

Isaako won't last, you can have all the footwork you want but if you can't catch the ball, you'll never be a fullback in any grade

If Levi either gets that ball away or holds on to it, it's probably a different game. Since that moment we haven't seen the ball down that end

a lot of these young broncos came through school within a couple years of me and the word was always they are really cocky and think they better (obviously with a few exceptions) , guess it goes to show with performances

We're the dumbest team in the comp. At least the Dogs suck because of a lack of talent, we suck because we have about 5 IQ points between 17 players.
Lack of IQ and lazy. No one supports each other. If levi had a support runner that is a try, isaako actually fucking runs when he picks the ball up and he outruns moses and thats a try. People put in an effort to get back for the 20 restart, they stop sivo and parra getting up that end.

I swear if i see flegler walking or jogging as a parra player runs past him i am having an aneurysm.

Dearden and Croft are shit.
Don’t care what anyone else says on this forum. Milford playing at 25% of his potential is better then both Croft and Dearden combined. I said it when Milford was dropped. I said it after the panthers game. I’m saying it now.

There isn’t a fucking playing making brain between the two of our halves playing tonight.

I’m late to the party but how didn’t Moses spend 10 mins in the bin?

Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

I'm proud of the boys. They are trying their guts out but they just have no help from the ref. Every 50/50 and a few obvious ones are going against them. Then, they are getting smashed by the ref with six agains and they are in sapping heat.

Look at it this way, the side is not great, we know that BUT how can you argue they aren't trying when if you take out:

Moses non-binning, non-penalty
Gutherson two forward passes leasing to two tries
Two shepherds leading to two tries
A clear knock on and on-field no try being overturned
Constant six agains

They are doing well all things considered.

Going from a line break which should have seen Moses binned to a massive forward pass in their next set immediately before a try... whack whack then the points started to flow. Failure of refereeing killed us

Kaufusi 4.0 has been the difference.

Has come off the bench and been pretty well the only middle that has been able to run with intent... he's playing like it's a 20 degree day in Shitney.

Youd think he'd be spent after 15 minutes but he was still going leading into halftime.

That last set we had inside their 20 we desperately needed to slow the game down and either kick for touch or just get tackled on last.

We needed a really slow set to give us a break and then an easy defensive set deep inside their half, but Dearden had zero awareness and played the game plan with a cross field kick that didn't even make it to Coates

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Pablo
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Howie
  • cento
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.