[Round 7, 2021]Eels vs Broncos

Turpin back on with 11 to go.

WTF are you doing, Kev?

Does Coates realise he’s a winger? What a tucking idiot. **** all of them. Seriously drop 10 of these ***** next week

I reckon the reason this game has pissed me off more than the others this year is because we showed such potential last week, and nothing this week.

Its one thing to lose when you expect to lose, but when you see the potential to win, and still lose, it fucking sucks.

And I get roasted for saying Dearden ain’t half the player Milford is.

Dearden is just plain arse. He is so terrible closely followed by the guy playing beside him tonight

There is too many players in this team that haven't played enough minutes in qcup developing and it shows.

I reckon the reason this game has pissed me off more than the others this year is because we showed such potential last week, and nothing this week.

Its one thing to lose when you expect to lose, but when you see the potential to win, and still lose, it fucking sucks.
Panthers were bad last week. They were at 50% in the first half. We really fucking suck

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.