POST GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Has anyone admitted that we missed Hunt yet?

I thought KNik did ok and he will be better this week.

It was our errors in the first half that gave the Titans the early lead and some confidence.

I thought KNik did ok and he will be better this week.

It was our errors in the first half that gave the Titans the early lead and some confidence.

Gee, I thought the Titans played really well for a bunch of cripples, their halves running straight, hard and attacking our line, passing at the line to supports, tackling well, kicking well and let it not be forgotten, we are a decent team, we are supposed to be top 4 candidates, so I wouldn't detract from the Titans performance too much, errors and all. They forced us into as many errors as we forced them. They showed us we need to wake the **** up if we are serious about being top 4 contenders.

When the Tits get their injured players back, they will be a very very good side.

Finally watched a replay and I feel we could've and should've smashed them by 40.

We bombed 4 trys and missed 3 goals that's literally 30 points left on the field.

Just a very frustrating game that should've been put to bed a long long time before the 79th minute

Active Now

• kman
  • johnny plath
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • upthebroncs
  • YeahNahMate
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • barker
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • mitch222
  • Rookie Alan
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.