Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I could see from the first moment of the season Roberts turned on, he's in career best form right now. Boyd was tremendous in his own style of play

Poor quality game with an exciting finish.

Who was the commentator on 9 before the game talking Moga up and saying he was superb last week.

Who was the commentator on 9 before the game talking Moga up and saying he was superb last week.

Yeah what an idiot! Clear case of looking at stats and thinking it tells the story.

Poor quality game with an exciting finish.

Sounds like a Greg Alexander type comment, he did once say Myles can play anywhere on the Park, even fill in at 5/8......................no words :notevensayingit:

We're not known as a team who can chase down points to get the win, but tonight we did it in style. I'd like to say I wasn't nervous going into this match but I never stopped believing even at 12 nil down.

I've been a Jimmy Jet fan since his signing and after a full year with us he's finally showing his worth as a player we can all get behind.

Great to see Roberts show what he can do. Great game.

I thought Boyd was outstanding tonight. He's my MoM

I don't care much for the Titans, but have to give them credit tonight (okay, I'm feeling generous because we won).

They really hung in there - we looked like we were going to roll over them a few times, but they shifted the momentum back in their favour. A bit arsey at times, but still, they showed a lot of ticker. They are also much easier to like now that Greg Bird is gone.

Good to get the win, but far out we let teams score some arsey tries

Yeah ankle injury, two-three weeks.
Tough luck. So who can replace Moga? Seve or is he injured too? Mosese Pangai? Benji would have been interesting in the centers if he wasn't injured.

Because you do it week in week out. I'm sick of it mate. It's the cowards option really, slag the boys when we're looking down and out but praise them when we win.

You need at least a week off to reassess your status as a supposed fan.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.