vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear in the lead up to him singing someone called him "..a real student of the game.." I've yet to see it. That said, the same person could have been talking about JD and the possibility of him taking over after Wayne or something.
Maybe we should send the bloke some Rugby League Coaching for dummies books?

I swear in the lead up to him singing someone called him "..a real student of the game.." I've yet to see it. That said, the same person could have been talking about JD and the possibility of him taking over after Wayne or something.
Just curious to know what he was singing?

Here we go Seibold help is on the way!

A310f1ad 22f8 4329 b7f1 00b2b90b5386

What was the plan?
He told Isaako to not run just be around the ball and then pass straight away.
Kent also said that after the Manly game Seibs said to the players If I'm not the right guy for the job just tell me and only 2 came forward in support the rest just looked at their shoes.

If Kent is getting intel like this from inside the shed that's a worry. If it's accurate he has lost the group or all but lost the group..
I'm also really concerned that Locky has been thrown a job he knows nothing about and is out of his depth.
Some of his public comments as a commentator are like he isn't a member of the board, but a third party looking in, and he doesn't have responsibility to our club that takes precedent over everything else.

Last edited:
Just make Locky the coach ffs. Solve 2 problems at once.

Kent also said that after the Manly game Seibs said to the players If I'm not the right guy for the job just tell me and only 2 came forward in support the rest just looked at their shoes.

If Kent is getting intel like this from inside the shed that's a worry. If it's accurate he has lost the group or all but lost the group..
I'm also really concerned that Locky has been thrown a job he knows nothing about and is out of his depth.
Some of his public comments as a commentator are like he isn't a member of the board, but a third party looking in, and he doesn't have responsibility to our club that takes precedent over everything else.
I totally agree, it appears Lockyer has NFI what he’s doing as a board member.

Great player, my favourite of all time by a long margin. But he has no business pedigree or acumen, so I struggle to see what value he would add to boardroom discussions.

I call BS on all of that

I agree in regards to Locky, one of my favorite players of all time but i feel like he is in the wrong job.
[automerge]1592999194[/automerge]

Last edited:

kent is getting his intel from ben cross who is flat out making shit up because he is suing the club

I’m off the Seibs train but that is absolute bullshit, Kent would have no sources at the Broncos and he is making shit up knowing they won’t call him out on it. If what he is saying is true Seibs would be gone already.

I’m off the Seibs train but that is absolute bullshit, Kent would have no sources at the Broncos and he is making shit up knowing they won’t call him out on it. If what he is saying is true Seibs would be gone already.

not to mention it would be gold for all the hacks in the media and be on the backpage of every newspaper in both NSW and QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The True King
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Cavalo
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • winslow_wong
  • Lostboy
  • Thelmus
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.