Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Croft fucked a few plays up in that set first. Nearly put Coates into touch then later on had Milford screaming through to hit a gap but didn't pass it to him.
Croft has had another shocker. Still just as bad as Milford however on probably less then 1/4 of his wage and only been here for a couple of months.
That’s the difference between the two of them.
I feel Croft’s biggest issue is trying too hard whilst Milford just couldn’t give a ****.

Well we had a bit of tempo and forwards were rolling for roughly 4 mins. Back to heads dropping now that its back to a 14 point gap

Are they seriously not going to show the penalty... Glenn came up and bumped him... he didn't even go through with the fucking tackle

Croft has had another shocker. Still just as bad as Milford however on probably less then 1/4 of his wage and only been here for a couple of months.
I feel Croft’s biggest issue is trying too hard whilst Milford just couldn’t give a ****.

Are you making this comment based off of tonight’s performances?

I dunno, this year there looks to be a deliberate tactic of getting Croft the ball and getting him to do all our long kicking. Hard to say why.

Please don’t subject Dearden to this rubbish. Can’t possibly help him or his desire to stay with us to play out of position defending in the middle while we are getting flogged by the worst team in the comp (apart from us)

Are you making this comment based off of tonight’s performances?
Off the last few years that Milford has chosen not to give a fk whilst happily taking his million dollars a year.

Agree, would rather see a guy trying hard and failing than going missing.
Milf has been better tonight, just barely, but i mean, that's like saying this weeks turd is shinier than last weeks turd.
Not hard to do better than 4 runs for 13 meters.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.