Round 7 Discussion

The video referee is not to blame here. You can assume the ball touched the line but there is no conclusive evidence that it is, and you need that to overturn a decision. The video referee correctly ruled as he was supposed to, it is the on field officials who are to blame for sending it up as a no try.

Conversion successful.

Half Time

8-6

Lol Sandow. What was that?

How quick is Brooks?! Swoops on an offload by Hayne that went to ground and ran nearly the length of the field to score.

8-10 with a kick to come.

Conversion successful.

8-12

6 minutes in..

That was nice, and set up by a great run by Sandow that put the Eels on the front foot. They get the quick play the ball and Hayne chips it to Sio who scores.

12-12 with a kick to come.

Conversion successful.

14-12

Great work by Sandow. Nearly kicks a 40/20, it doesn't go out and he forces the ball out when tackling the Tigers player.

Wow, I was way off with that crowd figure.

50k crowd for 2 teams that were contesting for the spoon last year..

Richards scored and the conversion was successful.

14-18

Hopoate may have scored. They're checking for obstruction. They have called try..

Nothing wrong with that. There was no way Brooks was stopping that.

WOW! How is that a no try but the Manly one is?

Haha I just screaming that at the tellie, Parra getting by far the worst of the decisions IMO. Was Duneman in the box for the Cowboys game as well?

Lol, Parra completely self destructed at the end. We know how to feels to lose after scoring more tries though.

Parra rocks or diamonds. I can't give Hayne enough credit for being such an awesome player yet staying loyal to a club that in all likelihood he'll achieve zero success with. I'd rate him a better FB than Inglis at this point. Arguably the best in the world.

Yeah, Hayne's superb ball playing possibly puts him ahead now. Inglis has a better running game at his best though.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • NSW stables
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.