Round 7 Discussion

We should have never let Ese’ese and Opacic go.

don’t care about the money. We should’ve matched the offers

lol knights. This is what we call not showing up.

A lot of set restarts for the knights... can't have a glory team get flogged now can we

If cows are being so shit in the ruck shouldn't the ref be looking at a sin binning??

Another sneaky 6 again by claiming played at the kick... doesn't pop up on the stat sheet and no replays to confirm if it even happened

Last edited:
We should have never let Ese’ese and Opacic go.

don’t care about the money. We should’ve matched the offers

Tom left for less money
[automerge]1593238802[/automerge]
Pearce having a mare

Last edited:
Never wanted him to leave.

Me neither and I believe he didn’t want to leave either, just didn’t have a pathway to first grade. He’d walk back into the Broncs side now.

You cant even tackle halves these days

Depends what their name is though.
[automerge]1593239059[/automerge]
Can we get Tom back before June 30? There’s still three days.

Last edited:
Now the cows have to give the knights lightning quick ptbs because of those 6 again calls a few minutes ago

Me neither and I believe he didn’t want to leave either, just didn’t have a pathway to first grade. He’d walk back into the Broncs side now.

We should have approached him the second Bird busted his knee. Although I could've seen him still be 18th man behind Boyd

Refs just keep hammering the cows until they get off so fast they cant keep up.
It's what I think happens to our guys. They just get gunshy on any type of holding they get super fast getting off .

Last edited:
The 10 metres is pretty much forgotten with the one ref, could be anything from 8m to 13m.

Refs just keep hammering the cows until they get off so fast they cant keep up.
It's what I think happens to our guys. They just get gunshy on any type of holding they get super fast getting off .
This and we get called for offside early and any time we try to show some sort of urgency

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Organix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.