Round 7 Discussion

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
It's actually scary to think what he could do if he turned it on for 80 minutes. Two of his trys were god tier. He might be impossible to coach and you just have to accept the rocks and diamond fading out of games but if he can become an 80 minute player he could be the best in the game.
If he's fading out of the game it's on his halves to get him involved. And they don't even have to set up a play, just give him the ball, that's all they gotta do. The guy is the biggest genetic freak I've ever seen in the NRL. He steamrolls front rowers and runs around fullbacks like it's nothing.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Screenshot 20210424 173332 Chrome

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Doggies playing better than Broncos so far.

Consecutive spoons looking closer than ever.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
What was the captain's challenge for??

Can you challenge that it's just not a try??

The bunker does that automatically

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Doggies playing better than Broncos so far.

Consecutive spoons looking closer than ever.

we've played every top 4 team in the first 7 rounds (including one of them twice).

they've played the Sharks, Cowboys, Knights and Us

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
they will struggle to beat all of those sides IMO.

BTW, Ours is the Titans, Cowboys and Manly

Both Titans and Cowboys will be up for those games because "derby" and Manly have found form again with the return of Tom T. We're in a lot of trouble.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
they will struggle to beat all of those sides IMO.

BTW, Ours is the Titans, Cowboys and Manly
I know who we have and I know they'll struggle, just pointing out that even their "harder" run includes only 1 top 4 side... yet we've played 4 on the trot

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Both Titans and Cowboys will be up for those games because "derby" and Manly have found form again with the return of Tom T. We're in a lot of trouble.

our game against Manly is 3 weeks away ... Tommy Turbo will surely be injured again by then.

all 3 are winnable and two of them are at home (and we look much better playing at Lang Park)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Plus all three teams will be pumped because they will see us as easybeats and an opportunity for some fun.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
1st concussion sub incoming... will he be a Marnus Labuschagne 2.0 🤔🤔🤔

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Plus all three teams will be pumped because they will see us as easybeats and an opportunity for some fun.
I reckon Cowboys are the only team out of the next 3 we have a chance against.
Last nights loss has made me pessimistic as **** about our chances against anyone not in a blue and white jersey.
And now even that is in doubt if these Doggies playing tonight turn up in our next game.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Battler
  • Ejbroncos
  • Robboi_321
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.