Round 7 Discussion

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I know Tommy T is a quality fullback, but my God they go over the top about him. Ennis in particular reckon this performance against the Tigers is the best performance by a fullback he has ever seen. What a load of rubbish.
Ennis has spent too much time with Yvonne. They are both so fucking over the top and everything is THE GREATEST THING THEY HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Pair of flogs.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Man I do not miss Roberts at all. He has been god awful since leaving us. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tigpies tell him to **** off to England at the end of this season.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
A proper crash ball at full tilt! Our forwards are soft.

DanG

DanG

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
why does macca work at the dragons but he wouldn't at the bronx?

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
I've got a confession to make,.........................I have a growing interest in how the St George Broncos are going.

If you shut your eyes and listen to the commentators say Hunt, Norman, Macca, Sims. Mcguire and Bird coached by Griffin............and then see that they are having a dig and even............ *gasp*................ winning.

OMG its like I've gone back in time.....albeit a little jumbled.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
That's a joke of a penalty, what is happening to the NRL? This isn't the game i know.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I saw Ravalawa do two tackles like that on Opacic the other week and nothing given.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
That is the best bit of commentary i have heard all year.

Freddy getting pissy at the commentary team for questioning that "shoulder charge" penalty, and Joey asking him if Politis is sitting next to him on the sideline.

Freddy got the shits hard haha.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
That is the best bit of commentary i have heard all year.

Freddy getting pissy at the commentary team for questioning that "shoulder charge" penalty, and Joey asking him if Politis is sitting next to him on the sideline.

Freddy got the shits hard haha.
Perfect

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Nice that cos its Teddy, they can go back a whole set and give a penalty and a bin, meanwhile nothing at all for the same thing on Dearden.

Active Now

• KickHaas
  • bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • jarro65
  • Santa
  • Bish
  • Dexter
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Mick_Hancock
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.