Round 7 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I was hoping we would be close at half time and I'm glad we are. The next twenty I think we will get on top and kick away. We will pick up our completions and put greater pressure on. Considering how poor our rates are at the moment I think we are going okay even if we aren't as tidy as we need to be.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
This is the worst half of footy milf has ever played. Absolutely horrible.

Agreed.

Hope Wayne is giving them all an absolute rocket right now.

This is an easily winnable match but they've got to get their heads in the game from the kick off.

M

Mortician

NYC Player
Jul 23, 2011
Get Niko into 5/8 drop milf to FB and we will run away with this.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Milford has been poor on the error front but so have the rest of the team. The Dragons are tackling hard around the ball in moist conditions. We have to start doing the same.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
We've barely had the ball to kick it. We're letting them run 50m each set too.

When we have Hunt is putting up bombs that go straight up and down, these days no one drops a bomb unless it's swirling in the wind.

Needs to either kick for the sidelines or put in some long grubbers to try to get a repeat set.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Danoz Direct

That is not even close to be true.
Come on mate, fair cop. I think he's generally been building so far (slower than I like) and but he's been very poor. No denying it.

I took this as a reference to him being even worse than horrible

Last edited:
BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
What about his try? He virtually had to fall over the line and put the ball down, I will admit I was in shock when he didn't drop it though.

But that's always been Vidots problem, for every try he scores he gifts the other team 1 or 2 with his poor handling or lazy defence. (His hit on Nabuli was decent, still doesn't make up for his effort in the in-goal)

Something tells me you don't watch much footy, if you think all Vidot had to do was fall over the line.

Do you have any idea how idiotic you sound when you call the player who ran the most metres for us last year lazy ??
I hate Maranta more than anyone on this forum but I still and always will give him the credit when he deserves it, so maybe it's time to start being a true fan and do the same. It feels like even if we win this game you'll find something to pick at - most likely to do with Vidot.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Anyone hear that heckle? You're too old Corey!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I didn't like the look of this game from the opening set.

I feared they wouldn't be able to back up Friday's performance but the way the Broncos just allowed St George to run 60 odd was very disconcerting.

At least they've held in there defensively.

They're just going to have to fire up and play some hard old fashioned footy.

By the by, getting sick of these forward pass calls.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Hodges off...

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Bloody hodges should not have played this week.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
When we have Hunt is putting up bombs that go straight up and down, these days no one drops a bomb unless it's swirling in the wind.

Needs to either kick for the sidelines or put in some long grubbers to try to get a repeat set.

Thats nothing new though haha. Our lines dropouts have been poor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • bazza
  • johnyE
  • Howie
  • Ozired
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • The Don
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.