Round 7 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the nrl doesn't surprise me, it wouldn't surprise me if it was labelled the Winfield Cup.

I guess that Milf will attack at Fullback and catch the bombs whilst Copley defends at Five-Eighth with Hodges chiming in during our attacking plays at five-eighth

What a cluster ****.

I guess that Milf will attack at Fullback and catch the bombs whilst Copley defends at Five-Eighth with Hodges chiming in during our attacking plays at five-eighth

What a cluster ****.

You wouldn't be questioning the wisdom of Wayne Bennett would you. :tongue:

Hodges at 6, milf at 1, Copley in centre. That would work and work well. Hodges showed last year he can handle 6. Better passing game than milf and neither have much of a kicking game.

I'd honestly love to see this. Still, I'm excited to have Milford at fullback, even if it's only in our own defensive 50. I really hope he carves up and gives Bennett a strong reason to consider him at fullback. Ultimately I think if we can get another 5/8 (Taylor/Nikorima) and have Boyd at centre or wing, along with Hodges/Copley/Kahu taking the other 3 back line spots we'd have a just about perfect back line.

I don't really have a side in the Milford fullback or 5/8 debate but if one our juniors can star at 5/8, and that's a huge IF, I reckon we'd have a better team long term.

What a cluster ****.

They're all earning huge money, if they can't figure out where to stand during certain parts of the game they should just give up. I don't see anything wrong with position switches mid game.

I'm exciting to see how it works. For some reason I'm feeling we might get a really boring game with both teams grinding it out for a win, hopefully I'm wrong and we can blow them off the park with attacking footy.

At least it's not Stagg at 6.

What I'm loving is actually being in Bumfuck and getting the game live on Gem ! Dirty I missed last weeks game....the coach is worried about complacency and I guessed that would be our biggest problem after last weeks epic win. Hope Thaiday sets the standard..

I am PUMPED!!! I would agree with the previous posters about the attack/defense structures. It's an easy shuffle and the structure won't be affected in the least. Probably will be a natural positional play in attack anyway. The lineup, such as it is, is essentially a formality for the players so each knows his defensive role. The loss of Maranta probably won't affect us too greatly at all.

I'd honestly love to see this. Still, I'm excited to have Milford at fullback, even if it's only in our own defensive 50. I really hope he carves up and gives Bennett a strong reason to consider him at fullback. Ultimately I think if we can get another 5/8 (Taylor/Nikorima) and have Boyd at centre or wing, along with Hodges/Copley/Kahu taking the other 3 back line spots we'd have a just about perfect back line.

I don't really have a side in the Milford fullback or 5/8 debate but if one our juniors can star at 5/8, and that's a huge IF, I reckon we'd have a better team long term.

It sure is going to be interesting. It could work too but I won't be surprised to see Kodi go to 5/8 during this game.
If Hodgo is struggling with his injury Copley to centre.

Good to see Hodges back. Let's smash these *****.

We made less than 20 m on our first set!

Maybe Hodges at fullback to start the game so he can avoid the heavy defence? I hope we actually get to see Milf at fullback for a bit.

Good work, Rein

So lazy, Gillett.

We have not started well at all here, I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  • heartly87
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.