Round 7 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milf to carve tonight. In his rightful position finally.

... Assuming he actually gets to play there and they don't just switch him around

Ive got a bad feeling about this game...

Saw this on Twitter

@balym_CMail: Blair in, Maranta out. Oates to wing. Milford named 1, will play 6. Copley named 6 will play 3. Hodges named 3 will play 1.

maybe milf won't be carving then :(

Saw this on Twitter

maybe milf won't be carving then :(

I think it makes the best sense in the situation personally, you wouldn't want Hodges defensively at fullback, dunno about Copley under the high ball either, then in attack you shift Milford into 5/8th, Hodges to fullback and Copley into the centres where IMO you get the most out of both Hodges and Copley, better team balance.

Milford is gonna have a huge night playing from the back

Hodges at 6, milf at 1, Copley in centre. That would work and work well. Hodges showed last year he can handle 6. Better passing game than milf and neither have much of a kicking game.

Woah woah woah, Milford goes to fullback and suddenly everyone's worried ?!

I couldn't be more excited.
I don't think it's really going to happen... :wink:

Hodges has shown his at his dangerous from fullback, where he can be more selective in his involvement then 5/8th, Milford's passing game is equal to Hodges and posses a kicking game, a fullback doesn't require a kicking game anywhere near a 5/8th does.

Oh and I'm not worried about Milford at fullback regardless, it makes sense in the situation to play him at fullback given the injury toll for our fullback options, just different perspective on it that's all.

Last edited:
If Milf actually plays fullback ... I will be excited to finally see it.

If you thought people were vocal about him playing fullback permanently before tonight ... Wait until after tonight, especially if he carves up

Last edited:
If Milf actually ays fullback ... I will be excited to finally see it.

If you thought people were vocal about him playing fullback permanently before tonight ... Wait until after tonight, especially if he carves up

Well personally I hope you are vocal about it, nothing pleases me more to see any of other players carve it up, regardless where they play.

Our cleaner is an ex St George player. Friday mornings before a Broncos vs Dragons game have resulted in some fun banter over the last few years.

Me neither.

Lol bit of a **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  • heartly87
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.