Round 7 - Tigers vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moltzen kicks as well as prince luckily. 14-4.

seriously a poor game, way too many penalties.

Good to see Parker is the only one able to convert goals tonight so far lol

What's with the penaltys. It's a joke.

Should run away with this in the second half

Wet blanket of a try, but a solid effort so far.

Good to see we're a step above but can't afford to get a too head of ourselves. Need to convert our opportunities better.

Boys are doing alright but :laugh: at anyone trying to bait on this performance. Save that for Souths next week lads.

Souths are a different task for us indeed Big Pete, to me this is just one of those games we need to get through with a win and no injuries/suspensions.

McGuire has done well at the back end there, continued the forward momentum. I reckon Maranta should try and catch the attacking bombs rather than batting them back, he looks to be good jumper

Geez we're spoilt with Ch9 aren't we? Fox replays are non-existant!! Would love to see some of those penalties :001_rolleyes:

Lucky he missed the kick, just like that it could be 14-6 and it's anyones game. Should be up by a lot more, so many opportunities.

Wet blanket of a try, but a solid effort so far.

Good to see we're a step above but can't afford to get a too head of ourselves. Need to convert our opportunities better.

Boys are doing alright but :laugh: at anyone trying to bait on this performance. Save that for Souths next week lads.

yeah this one just needs to be banked so we're not 3-5 after Souths has its way with us next friday ...

Pfft Debbie Downer. :001_tt2:

Carn boys don't get complacent.

Also, this is like the 3rd or 4th game this year when Parker has come off at the end of the first half and we then concede a late try with him off. I really think he should be playing 80, and giving Gillett and Glenn and Thaiday some time off to freshen their legs

Tim Moltzen is the Glen Maxwell of RL .... offers a bit of everything but **** all of anything ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.