[Round 8, 2022] Broncos vs Sharks

why is gamble soo much better as a main half even though he has been a 6 his whole career lol
He’s got a nice short ball passing left to right. Probably worked on it a lot with his back row last season. Thats why he looks awkward on the left

Gamble is just useless, what exactly is he good at? TMM showing he isn't a fullback but should definitely be our 6.

I can't work out if Klein is just biased or a shit ref. I think a bit of A and a bit of B. The Sharks have had some very convenient penalties and 6 agains when trapped in their half. Also Greg Alexander for a guy who has played and watched quite a bit of football seems to struggle with the rules.

The Sharks look off their game tonight and if we can cut out the silly errors we could be a chance.

If we get enough ball, Kotoni will score as many as he wants

Talakai might have all the skillz with the ball and may have been too big for Lionel Richie last week but this week he's stepped into it with one of the elite centres

I can't work out if Klein is just biased or a shit ref. I think a bit of A and a bit of B. The Sharks have had some very convenient penalties and 6 agains when trapped in their half. Also Greg Alexander for a guy who has played and watched quite a bit of football seems to struggle with the rules.

The Sharks look off their game tonight and if we can cut out the silly errors we could be a chance.

He isn't ignorant of the rules, he's just shamefully biased when commentating QLD vs NSW club games.

We think we are above that shit, which we are, the problem is nobody else in the whole comp is.
We thought we were originally, but now we are way too late to the party and still haven't learnt what to do

He isn't ignorant of the rules, he's just shamefully biased when commentating QLD vs NSW club games.
Still i will take his biased commentary atm compared to what ennis has dished up on any nrl game he commentates this year.

Give Reynolds a Kobe Bryant ski mask and get him back on.

We are a dumb side.

This is why we won’t beat the top sides and why we will lose this. We will continue doing dumb shit in the second half and Sharks will make us pay for it.

Haas injury is killing him. He made no effort in that first try.

Gamble... woeful

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • Pablo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Stix
  • pennywisealfie
  • Astro
  • Dee
  • heartly87
  • DrGee
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.