[Round 8, 2022] Broncos vs Sharks

If staggs was playing for a Sydney club imagine how many "immortal-like" headlines he would of got if this talaki got one hahaha he is a HUGE step down in class. Just a wide running battering ram

Look at the hype around Talakai. He's a good player, but he hasnt consistently done it at center yet. They are getting carried away because he bullied Jonah from Tonga.

**** sake Herbie... last tackle and he still won't fucking pass it

2nd week in a row Haas engages the line then passed and it creates space out wide for a try.

I'm going to give credit to Walters there because it's the perfect way to take advantage of Haas attracting defender and Staggs only needs the tiniest half chance to convert because he's a freak of nature.

Honestly, is hynes hair style that much better than gambles?

Cronulla will come out better in the second half, I sure hope we can channel last week.

Half time at the right time.

Any update on Reynolds?

Surprisingly we kind of look better since Reynolds has been off but I don't think we can grind a win without him

They initially gave us the point from Hynes field goal lol

How they respond to that one point will say a lot about where this team is mentally.

Pray that Reynolds is cleared to return
To have a mass run of points I hope Reynolds is back but I think it’s been proven out side gels better with out him which is a worry.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.