vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my logic. Obviously, the Titans without Fifita, and the other two because they're close. The thing about Fifita is he doesn't rely on the halves to set him up. His tries are usually solo efforts. So even with Milford and Croft, he'd still be carving them up. Unfortunately none of our remaining forwards seem able to replicate that. Maybe TPJ.
Don't be surprised if big Haas gives them a taste of their own medicine tonight. I reckon he'll break the line and canter over.

If you swap Alexa out for Fifita I think we might have won the Parra, Titans and even the Panthers game.

The question is - can Kevvie get them up again for this game. If he can get them up to the commitment level shown against the Panthers then I think we’ll win tonight.

I think they will be up. Dropping the halves and even Mead shows that if the players don't perform anymore, there are consequences, Kevvie might suck at bench management but at least he is instilling accountability once more finally.

Don't be surprised if big Haas gives them a taste of their own medicine tonight. I reckon he'll break the line and canter over.

Listening to Kevvie the other day, it sounded like he made his halves choice based around our halves backing up our forwards. I reckon they'll be in Haas' pocket all night tonight

Listening to Kevvie the other day, it sounded like he made his halves choice based around our halves backing up our forwards. I reckon they'll be in Haas' pocket all night tonight

Yep I think so too and I like Gamble just quietly, I think he could be Mann-like for us.

I remeber that game at Suncorp where he bullied JWH. I miss Thiaday, good times...
I had the distinct pleasure of talking to Thaiday over coffee about that game and how we at BHQ viewed it. I took the liberty on behalf of all bhqers of expressing how I thought we felt about it. I spoke as a true Ipswich boy might telling him how much we enjoyed the way he bashed the **** all game. I told him no one has forgotten it and how when it's mentioned we all light up a bit. Take it from me, he knows exactly how we felt and feel about it.

He laughed like a drain and you could tell from the glint in his eyes he was delighted. He told me that night he 'bullied the bully', his exact words. Such an excellent encounter made better by Kev Walters joining us for the next quarter hour. I know they're not mega famous but still, television come to life before my very eyes. It was a tad surreal.

I've basically being saying this for a while. We have the forwards and we need to play to that strength for at least until the opposition forwards stop coming hard. I saw it in the Penrith game, there was a period where they just struggled to find go forward and that's when I was certain we aren't far off. We could definitely won the match but sadly didn't. We were close though and you don't lose ability overnight, you can however lose desire in a heartbeat. I refuse to give up on the 2021 Broncos. Pessimism be damned.

I think it's worth an anytime tryscorer. I can picture it.

I just can’t believe we’re playing a team not in the top 4. Surely we have another game against the rabbits or storm we’re meant to play now, someone at the NRL is going to lose a job

I just can’t believe we’re playing a team not in the top 4. Surely we have another game against the rabbits or storm we’re meant to play now, someone at the NRL is going to lose a job
Even Kent said along the lines we had a tough draw the other night on 360, I almost fell off my chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • phoenix
  • mrslong
  • Big Del
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • FACTHUNT
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.