PRE-GAME Round 8 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Broncos 20-12, Taylor accepts an offload from a scurrying Berrell and finds a flying Pearson out wide.

All Broncos right now.

Shit, you know how sometimes when you repeat a word over and over again, it begins to sound surreal? I've just done that with [MENTION=2021]broncospwn[/MENTION].
You can call me anything you like ningsta!

And yes that's the worst feeling haha.

Last edited:
Seriously, we have to give Taylor a shot in FG because he is one who WILL be a star. We don't want him being a star somewhere else.

Seriously, we have to give Taylor a shot in FG because he is one who WILL be a star. We don't want him being a star somewhere else.

In someone elses sky? Oh why, why, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Byrnes makes a clean 60m break from dummy half only to be pulled down. Bronx go wide but Sua makes a meal of it and Eels race 60 before getting pulled down.

Unfortunately the winger goes the blind and scores.

Broncos 22-18.

Eels make a mistake out wide and Pearson goes over for a try. Taylor conversion from sideline is good.

Broncos 28
Eels 16

Just got access to foxtel for today, is the nyc broadcast? If so, anyone know what channel?

Taylor just scooped up a loose ball raced 50m and did very well to stay in the field of play.

Next tackle Drew bumps off 3 tackles and forces the ball over.

Taylor nails a tricky conversion.

34-16

Broncos mistake off kick off.

Eels making a comeback.

Pene beat Sua on the fringe and now they've scored off a kick and chase.

Broncos 40
Eels 28

13 to go.

Byrnes makes a clean 60m break from dummy half only to be pulled down. Bronx go wide but Sua makes a meal of it and Eels race 60 before getting pulled down.

Unfortunately the winger goes the blind and scores.

Broncos 22-18.

Eels make a mistake out wide and Pearson goes over for a try. Taylor conversion from sideline is good.

Broncos 28
Eels 16
I thought Hipgrave made the meal of that not Sua.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.