PRE-GAME Round 8 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I'm going to be so happy if Copley and Hodges play in the centres tomorrow. It will essentially mean that once Kahu & Boyd get back that Reed is goneskies.

1. Boyd
2. Kahu
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Maranta

Oates as bench backrower & wing depth. Bring it on.

I'm going to be so happy if Copley and Hodges play in the centres tomorrow. It will essentially mean that once Kahu & Boyd get back that Reed is goneskies.

1. Boyd
2. Kahu
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Maranta

That is a back line I like a lot.

I wouldn't even be against keeping Oates on the left wing and throwing Kahu on the right and dropping Maranta, but I don't think Wayne would do that.

1. Boyd
2. Kahu
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Maranta

A solid running and ball-playing fullback, attacking weapons in the centres and wingers that can catch bombs. Love it.

Meh. Last weeks loss had as much to do with Milf dropping the ball at least 5 times and Hodges generally being crap at fullback and wasting a bench spot. At least Vidot contributed some positives.

Meh. Last weeks loss had as much to do with Milf dropping the ball at least 5 times and Hodges generally being crap at fullback and wasting a bench spot. At least Vidot contributed some positives.

Both Hodges and Milford contributed some positives to.

Milford had some very good short kicks last week. Other than that though he offered nothing.

It's his 50th game tonight, so hopefully he marks the occasion with a strong game.

Milford had some very good short kicks last week. Other than that though he offered nothing.

It's his 50th game tonight, so hopefully he marks the occasion with a strong game.

It will be a tough assignment ... he's up against the best 5/8 in the universe, just ask 'spawn

Parramatta are tied with Manly for the most points conceded (171) so I'm expecting us to put in around 30 points tonight.

What I want to see from Milford-Thaiday or Gillett is what I just saw from Mullen in the Knights-Cowboys game - a terrific short ball to Houston running a great angle for a try.

It was also interesting that Roberts and Mullen were on the same side

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.