Round 8 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
That eels try was largely due to Copley. Reed would have shut that down 9 times out of 10.

That no try for the Reed assist is fucking bullshit. We should be at least 12-4. **** I hate how video refs can intervene everywhere but oh no, not forward passes, even if it's a black and white call. What a joke.

That eels try was largely due to Copley. Reed would have shut that down 9 times out of 10.

Excuse me.... Reed would have allowed him to score closer to the posts.

You can't talk down Copleys defence, but at the same time talk up Reeds

Reed is playing much better tonight... IMO, the only position he has in the team is wing.

He has seemed solid tonight. Pretty unlucky not to have a double too.

Copley not the best tonight but I think this combination is better than the alternative.

Milford has been really quite so far which is disappointing. But to be fair, anytime we looked like having good field position for Milford to do something, we've ended up having a shot at goal.

Excuse me.... Reed would have allowed him to score closer to the posts.

You can't talk down Copleys defence, but at the same time talk up Reeds

No way, Copley has made 4 missed tackles already, I'm a fan of Copley but his defence is subpar compared to Reed.

He has seemed solid tonight. Pretty unlucky not to have a double too.

Copley not the best tonight but I think this combination is better than the alternative.

Copley isn't getting any quality ball. By the time the ball gets to him, the defence is all over him.

No way, Copley has made 4 missed tackles already, I'm a fan of Copley but his defence is subpar compared to Reed.

nrlstats.com have him with 2 missed

Maranta's kick return and tackled:

Ref: "Leave him, leave him!"
Eels: *second go in the tackle*
Refs: *crickets*

Eels are untouchable for anything less than blatant tonight.

just handing it to the eels now

Two of our biggest metre eaters in Glenn and Vidot aren't playing, and it shows.

Dodds looks to have done his ACL

We are incapable of putting them on their back. It's hands and knees and quick play the balls all day.

Oates showing Maranta how it's done.

Crap. Dodds.

Copley was awol in defense just now.

Shame for Dodds, don't think it's a bad thing for the team though moving forward.

Great work Oates!

See what happens when you try to run the ball out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
  • Porthoz
  • sooticus
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • heartly87
  • Rookie Alan
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.