Round 8 - Broncos vs. Rabbitohs - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD Jack wtf did you expect from that... absolutely iditotic shit from him there

Lol, if that's a try I'll eat my hat.

LET THE HAT EATING COMMENCE! :rockon:

REED TRY COMING UP GENTLEMEN.

Reed was johnny on the spot. Hala is going well tonight.

Kahu needs to be up in the line available for the quick catch and pass from Norman on the 2nd man play, Goodwin has been jamming in on Norman all night and getting away with it because Norman has no options.

Wow, lucky the Burgess line break went to poo

Kahu needs to be up in the line available for the quick catch and pass from Norman on the 2nd man play, Goodwin has been jamming in on Norman all night and getting away with it because Norman has no options.

The halves need to kick behind the defensive line, just to show them they can/

Princey nails the conversion. Nice, fellas. Nice.

I guess we regrouped! Always better to play from in front and converted, great work boys!!!

The halves need to kick behind the defensive line, just to show them they can/

Yep definitely we need them in two minds, but while we're persisting with the second man play we need options off norman.

ouch Reed got hammered there

Get set after scoring and then pinning them in their 30

Isn't that a shoulder charge?

Spose there was a hint of an arm there.

We've been pretty lucky in the first half, Souffs derped up quite a lot of chances. Lets make it count in the 2nd half, don't give them any more opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Lurker
  • maddo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.