Round 8 - Broncos vs. Rabbitohs - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-8.

Unconvincing but the boys have done well to stick in this one. Souths looking likely every set though and I don't know if we can match them for the entire 80.

Our effort after half-time is going to be important. I get the feeling we've got another Round 1 on our hands here.

Still, the fact we're in this game at all without Hodgo and stuff is a fantastic effort. Really hope we can do it, it'll be our biggest win of the season.

6/7 for Doubles! Prince you beauty!!!

This is the part where Griffin tells them they don't need to score anymore points and just defend, then Macca comes back on and the Rabbits put on 14 more points

We regrouped, just like we did against the Storm, can we go on with it? Dunno, but we are looking better the longer the half went on

Wow we are behind in every stat bar possession and points.

8 errors from souths, can't expect that again next half

The halves need to kick behind the defensive line, just to show them they can/

Prince tries to and no one is there chasing.......that's where Hoffman should be off his wing following Prince's kicks into the in goal.

Wow we are behind in every stat bar possession and points.

8 errors from souths, can't expect that again next half

It's unlikely they'll keep dropping the ball. We are really going to need to hold on defensively.

We need to keep Hunt and Big Dave out there

Lockyer read my mind, if we score first in the second half we are in with a real show

Hook is finally starting to use Hala properly, he has looked really dangerous out there. Hunt has also kept up the momentum. Its so weird, Hunt lost us momentum last week and was outplayed by Macca, but this week he is getting us the roll on instead.

Good tackle from Kahu on Inglis there, and now we concede a silly penalty.

That was soft.

That's fucking disgraceful defending.

There's absolutely no excuse for that - it's still early in the second half, that kind of shit shouldn't be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.