Round 8 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannant has been close to if not the best forward on the field so far. He has been absolutely immense for us. Probably should be starting prop, but I think he great impact off the bench, really working well for us.

Agreed. Good to see. Hopefully indicative of a return to form?

I think Granville could do some damage at around the 65 minute mark. I hope he gets some game time.

Yep, really hope Granville gets decent game time

As Locky said kicking game is the key.......we need to put the chip over top away tonight.

I think Granville could do some damage at around the 65 minute mark. I hope he gets some game time.

Been so caught up in the game, I'd forgot we were carrying him on the bench tonight. Speaking of, good to see all our interchange forwards getting on, and making impact.

Barba has been good tonight minus the silly chip kick. He's taken on more responsibility and taken a big burden off Hunt.

Starting with Hannant, Wallace and Oates for the second half. Good call Griffin.

Hodges has pretty much no kicking game but he's shown time and time again he knows when to run and when to pass when in the playmaking position, just a smart footballer and he's done more in 40minutes at 5/8 than Hoffman has done all season.

Seriously Griffin, grow a set and shift Hoffman to the wing, if he has a sook, drop him, no one is greater than the team.

Barba limping again... 100% my ass.

Maranta, what a gun.

Macca's passing is what's keeping him from truly becoming a legend.

Hahaha, go Macca!!! Dummy and dive over for an easy try.

Hunt can kick this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • marw
  • Tim K
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • Gaz
  • Kev_Guz
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Morkel
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.