Round 8 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our fitness is superior to Souths. We're gonna need to contain them early in the second half then run them down with our superior fitness.

Well that is just unbelievable. How the **** are we in front at half time?

first 20 mins and they had 60% possession scoring 3 tries ... second 20 mins and we had 60% possession scoring 3 tries.

the difference in our favour ... goalkicking

This is starting to remind me of the Storm game this time last year. They get out to a lead, we fight back and get our noses in front, then the Storm run us down again. We play like **** when in front against the top teams for some reason. Let's change that tonight!

c'mon boys - go on with the job!

It has a us losing 26-22 vibe to it.

Griffin needs to get them fired up, this game is huge in the context of our season.

Don't know how they hell we came back, dont get my fucken hopes up then blow it!

Hannant has been close to if not the best forward on the field so far. He has been absolutely immense for us. Probably should be starting prop, but I think he great impact off the bench, really working well for us.

Gotta give Kennedy credit, he was furious after the GI try.

Lord, talk about a tale of 2 halves, we improved 10 fold with J.Wallace, Oates and Hannant on the field, they're all making 10+ metres per run.

Hodges has done some good stuff at Five-Eighth, already more than Hofflol has done this year, Barba has been shit house, playing injured.

Welp, we need to come out and keep control. No silly shit. Just let the Souffs forwards run out of juice then show up their hopeless backs with smart play.

Credit to them for working their way back into it. After that opening twenty, I thought we were going to get massacred.

Tense game!

Just going to head down to the sidelines and stop that lump Kennedy from coming back on. Way he's running, I reckon I could....

I am hoping the boys keep this up. That performance at the start was something you would expect from the 20's. It was disgraceful. Still a worry that the broncos forwards can't seem to dominate with their runs.

Barba needs to wake the **** up. Leave the 5/8th duties to Hodges and start running the fucking ball.

How does Paul Vautin get a go on TV. My god...

Lord, talk about a tale of 2 halves, we improved 10 fold with J.Wallace, Oates and Hannant on the field, they're all making 10+ metres per run.

Hodges has done some good stuff at Five-Eighth, already more than Hofflol has done this year, Barba has been shit house, playing injured.

That chip over the top that Inglis ran away with.....

Oh lordy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Tim K
  • BroncoFan94
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • winslow_wong
  • marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • Gaz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.