Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If I was a Souffs forward, after the bashing Bro-marn gave their pack last night on the Footy Show, essentially calling them a bunch of pansies playing junior level football, I'd come to Suncorp with a point to prove, so controlling the middle is the absolute key to this game.

Having said that, I expect Milford and Hunt, our back row and backline to shred them.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Army drummer will lead the players out together tomorrow, the players will form a guard of honour for 30 soldiers and 10 Mates 4 Mates representatives. The Ode and the Last Post will be played as well as both anthems and John Williamson will sing True Blue and Waltzing Matlida.

Make sure you get there early.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Ese'ese in for Glenn. Of course it's the week I drop him. Can't wait to see how he goes

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Army drummer will lead the players out together tomorrow, the players will form a guard of honour for 30 soldiers and 10 Mates 4 Mates representatives. The Ode and the Last Post will be played as well as both anthems and John Williamson will sing True Blue and Waltzing Matlida.

Make sure you get there early.

Good probably do without John Williamson.

Tunza's Chin

Tunza's Chin

QCup Player
Apr 17, 2016
.... Just realised this game isn't tonight.

Devastated.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Sounds like Dane Nielsen could be a late inclusion for the Bunnies

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
John Williamson? Maybe he can crack out Waltzing Matilda and put everyone asleep before the game too ala Yawnion.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Sounds like Dane Nielsen could be a late inclusion for the Bunnies

I know Nielsen has never been anything spectacular or even more than solid BUT I can't believe he isn't a better option then present-day Auva or Goodwin.

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Good probably do without John Williamson.

i couldnt agree more, this old flog had his day 30 years ago. ill be definitely tuned in the last post and the ode but listening to that tree hugger williamson sing about some nuffy stealing a sheep just doesnt do it for me. it sounded horrible at the union so why are we bringing it on board?

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Glenn could be out next week too according to the Courier Mail live blog

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Just want to pay homage to my school, with Ese'ese playing this weekend he will be the 12th Wavell High School student to play in the NRL this year.

Josh McGuire
Adam Blair
Kodi Nikorima
Herman Ese'ese
Jayden Nikorima
Dale Copley
Mitchell Frei
Greg Inglis
Sam Tagatese
Sam Kasiano
Kurt Baptiste
Dunamis Lui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Morkel
  • Manofoneway
  • KickHaas
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • Nerd
  • Stix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • TimWhatley
  • Big Del
  • Ejbroncos
  • mitch222
  • The Strapper
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.