Round 8 Discussion

I am currently watching the Warratahs play. I really wonder how much better would the Eels go if they had actually signed Folau. He set up the first try in 40 seconds and scored himself from about halfway stepping 3 or 4 defenders.

Edit: I think it might be more so the defence is just so crap. Some of our NYC teams could rip through this side.

Defense was shit, however Izzy has still been wonderful for the Tahs this season. I don't think he will return to league, his name is floating around now for the World Cup and the Lions tour.

I like Cooper Cronk less and less the more I watch him play. He is an outstanding player but he is becoming unlikable for me.

I like Cooper Cronk less and less the more I watch him play. He is an outstanding player but he is becoming unlikable for me.

Me too. Good to see I'm not the only one I thought I was going crazy

I sincerely hope they never put their hand on a premiership with this chequebook team and without rusty's $$, they will just fade back into insignificance, which is exactly where they belong.

Twitzid, I actually have respect for the way you have always supported them, so you know where you can shove your sarcasm... respectfully of course!
Haha sarcasm cures the soul, even more so around here with the way the sky is falling in with all these 1 man teams running around.

You and your chequebook rugby league crap still never gets old, you should be sitting in a rocking chair on your porch screaming about the old days. This current team has just as much junior development as it does chequebook, but don't let that get in the way of your soccer powerhouse rant.

Fairly sure George Burgess won Souths the game against the Warriors with that awesome run of his.

I love the G Burger!

I hope Kevin Locke's injury isn't too bad. I originally thought he snapped his achilles tendon. Hope it isn't too bad a back injury.

Plus Gallen going off injured is a huge problem for SOO.. :crying:

Not a problem, still a month away from Origin should give him plenty of time to recover.

What type of injury did Gallen suffer?

Not a problem, still a month away from Origin should give him plenty of time to recover.

Yeah pump him full of peptides and he will be sweet. He will probably be back next week.

What type of injury did Gallen suffer?
I think it was a hyperextension of the knee. Basically 2 Knights players on 1 leg and he was in a sitting position and the weight basically seemed to push his knee down to the ground.

I think Gallen will be ok, he didn't go off to hospital and he walked off without limping or anything like that I think he will be fit come Origin time.

Apparently Locke has a ruptured disc.

Can't believe Newcastle will be in the top 4 if they win this game, biggest pretenders along with the Cowboys.

Can't believe Newcastle will be in the top 4 if they win this game, biggest pretenders along with the Cowboys.

What, why? They've got a good allround side. Certainly no more pretenders than the Roosters.

What, why? They've got a good allround side. Certainly no more pretenders than the Roosters.

Only top 4 team they've played is Manly and look how that ended.

If they had to play all top 4 teams at home they'd probably be in the same position as the Broncos. I agree about the Roosters being Pretenders as well, they've also had it easy.

Active Now

• Browny
  • broncotville
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • Nerd
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.