Round 8 Discussion

Agreed that Newcastle are pretenders, but the Roosters are a very good team and definitely deserve their top 4 spot imo.

**** me, NSW are fucked yet again if Origin goes into golden point.

Robson slots a field goal and Cronulla are victorious 21-20. Was a great effort from them playing almost the whole game without Gallen and being down 8-0 after 15 minutes. Nice to see the battlers get a win.

Gallen will be out for 2-3 weeks at the most he will be fine come Origin time.

ABC Grandstand are saying Gallen could be out for 4-6 weeks.

But remember it's David Morrow etc.

It will be interesting to see how the Roosters go against Manly, Storm and Souths. Also a few more games on the road.

The commentators said that the injury was a grade 2 ligament damage and said that's a 2-3 week sort of injury so I don't think it's completely serious. Great to see the Roosters came up with another win, Cmon Easts keep going strong boys.

The only decent teams the Roosters have played were Souffs, Raiders and us. They've only won one of those.

Yup, 3 home games in a row for the Roosters against bottom 8 teams, doesn't get any easier then that. I'll look forward to Manly bringing them back down to earth.

Yup, 3 home games in a row for the Roosters against bottom 8 teams, doesn't get any easier then that. I'll look forward to Manly bringing them back down to earth.

I hope the Roosters belt them so i don't have to look at the term 'pretenders' I don't care how a team gets into the top 4 (cheating aside Melbourne) If they get in the top4 because they had an easy run, Good on them for taking advantage of the draw and building some momentum.

I guess losing so many games makes you desperate, no matter what the circumstances.

Like a hard working individual who had to scratch and claw to get into that position they are now.

While the other individual only had to kiss the bosses ass to get into that position.

Soward's incompetence keeping Womanly in this. Hope Goose is watching.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Organix
  • BroncosMan
  • bazza
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Morepudding
  • broncoscope
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.