Round 8 Discussion

Tigers are rivalling 2011 Eels for shitness here. Just deplorable.

Jason Taylor's biggest decision is where to spend his winter holiday on his payout cash.

If only Edrick Lee could score

They just throw the ball to their right edge and score basically every time.

If Taylor survives the weekend then the tigers are kidding themselves.

Jesus christ I knock off work and check the score, what the ***** happened?!
Do the tigers have any injuries like the Knights did, or are they just shit?

Jesus christ I knock off work and check the score, what the ***** happened?!
Do the tigers have any injuries like the Knights did, or are they just shit?
No, they're just shit.

did Gary Belcher really just say there is no better centre / wing duo at the moment than Bee Jay Lay Loo-a and Jordan Rapana ?

we all say fucken stupid things sometimes ......

I don't think changing the coach would make a lick of difference. Once Farrah was allowed to get away with what he has, it was never gonna work out.

Rapana is a genuine gun winger these days. Is he a QLDer?

I don't think changing the coach would make a lick of difference. Once Farrah was allowed to get away with what he has, it was never gonna work out.

Yep. Farah would rather take the club down with him than accept being punted.

I feel slightly sorry for Taylor, he inherited some very over-paid halves. You wonder how much they did gave to pay Teddy to stay, but it would still be better spent than that given to the 6 and 7. That's what happens when a shit club pays overs and ***** up the market price.

Taylor really should resign himself to being a great tactical assistant and leave the man-management to a head coach.

Moses was testing the market recently and commanding $800k a season if you can believe that. That's according to NRL 360. That is bonkers considering we're not even paying that for Milford.

Farah is a child. Ruined the culture at the club and showed he can over rule the coach in relation to the club and the team.

Last edited:
Hey look, the internet darlings Canberra Raiders won another game against a shit team. Let's all hype them up again!

did Gary Belcher really just say there is no better centre / wing duo at the moment than Bee Jay Lay Loo-a and Jordan Rapana ?

we all say fucken stupid things sometimes ......

I mean.. is he wrong? They're playing really well.

Only other options are probably Ferguson / Kenny-Dowall, Jennings / Radradra & O'Neill / Feldt.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • barker
  • mrslong
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lakers133334
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • blacknwhite
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.