Round 8 Discussion

Looking at that replay, Moose was yelling " all week i fucking told them! "

That would make sense, maybe he felt a calf twinge at training and the medical staff said he was fine to play.

JT2 really is something else. 122 meters in 34 mins. Thats as many as our best ran all game last night.

Storm are holding down even longer than normal. It’s a fucking joke. Refs fucked up and gave the Sharks possession, Sharks score. **** the Sharks but **** the Storm.

Refs are gifting this to the Storm. How many times have we seen dropouts and scrums go on after the shot clock? Normally the broadcast just takes the countdown off-screen so the viewers can’t see the farce.

Sharks are half a second late with a dropout and they’re penalised. I fucking hate how the refs are allowed to choose when and where to enforce rules.

How are the Sharks in this? Half a team missing and they're competing. Let's not forget either they've got a new novice coach.

How are the Sharks in this? Half a team missing and they're competing. Let's not forget either they've got a new novice coach.

You don't even try to hide it these days, mate. ;)

I fucking hate how the refs are allowed to choose when and where to enforce rules.

The most obvious instance this round was in our game when Souths player did a tunnel ball for the 197th time(both teams guilty) and suddenly we get a penalty.

You don't even try to hide it these days, mate. ;)
Never did. My point isn't 'how great are the Sharks' but this is the same team we bashed and here they are, competing with the best of. **** the Sharks, I hope they miss the eight, don't give a **** about them ever since the got their premiership. They're not an underdog anymore.

I tipped the Storm expecting an annihilation based on them , the Sharks being so bad that we embarrassed them. I just find it hard to believe they're still in it.

The most obvious instance this round was in our game when Souths player did a tunnel ball for the 197th time(both teams guilty) and suddenly we get a penalty.

Was that in the second half? I missed it.

Now we play the waiting game of waiting to see how the refs are gonna get the Storm back in this one.

This is how I wished we played! Send it wide every second tackle I love it, wish we did it.

**** the sharks though and **** Melbourne.

Hard to believe they're leading 20 to 12.

Did Townsend injure himself with that spectacular flop?

Did Townsend injure himself with that spectacular flop?

Nah, Jorris trod on his hand. Mind you, only happened because Grubivalu hit him off the ball.

Last edited:
Man, not saying the penalties are undeserved but the Storm are really getting a hammering. Guess the Greenberg decided the Storm could lose this game to show the refs are....fair.

Man, not saying the penalties are undeserved but the Storm are really getting a hammering. Guess the Greenberg decided the Storm could lose this game to show the refs are....fair.

The Storm deserve to be penalised for just about every tackle. Wrestle-fest, holding down, peeling off one-by-one, and hands all over the ball like a horny prom date.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.