Round 8 Discussion

Just on last night's game, how did the bunker determine Bromwich's put-down was a try?
It bloody appeared to leave his finger tips and bounce

I'm still scratching my head over the Tits no try.

I'm still scratching my head over the Tits no try.

I actually missed the Tits game, living in WA I often miss the earlier game so I'll have to have a look.
It's baffling at times though isn't it, yet we get all these fluke tries scored against us.

I actually missed the Tits game, living in WA I often miss the earlier game so I'll have to have a look.
It's baffling at times though isn't it, yet we get all these fluke tries scored against us.

1:40

The highlights don't have the angle that showed it but there was a replay from in front that shows Granville is trying to hold back the Tits player, that's when he gets pushed off.

The panthers were better with hook

Bateman has a fractured eye socket. There's one of next weeks trades gone

EDIT: And now it's looking like Kikau has done an ACL

Last edited:
Man the Raiders are getting away with holding the panthers down near the tryline. Already had a bloke in the bin for it now the refs are just leaving it alone.

How many times do we play the Panfers this year? No Kikau means pretty much no attack for them.

Tipping the Tigs tonight. After what happened to Storm it's pretty much a guarantee. Get on.

Geez that's a strong crowd, there must be at least 1000 people there.

great kick for touch from Brooks there. He gained at least 7m.

Hopefully @soup didn't take my advice about not playing Matto in SC because he's playing Five-Eighth.

:xxxx:

Mitchell is so fucking good. Shame he’s a ****

If the broncos ever signed Mitchell, they wouldn’t need isaako anymore

I don't want to reverse jinx him, and have him somehow become good, but I'm glad Chrichton has been such a shitty signing (for his price) so far. Hopefully he makes them lose some good players.

Some try for the Dragons there.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.