Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I just heard audio of Paul Kent having a massive whinge because the Broncos refused to allow Emma Lawrence to talk to Payne Haas after the game.

There is nothing that will stop Paul Kent on his mission to bash Wayne any chance he gets..

It’s like it’s the first time a player has ever been put on a media ban lol

I just heard audio of Paul Kent having a massive whinge because the Broncos refused to allow Emma Lawrence to talk to Payne Haas after the game.

There is nothing that will stop Paul Kent on his mission to bash Wayne any chance he gets..

Bennett did the exact same thing after Corey Norman had his first game. I remember Gus cracking the sads, this is not a new thing. EAD Kent

Bennett did the exact same thing after Corey Norman had his first game. I remember Gus cracking the sads, this is not a new thing. EAD Kent

Henjak was coach then, wasn't he? And didn't Norman with MOTM on debut? I can't remember how he avoided it.

Henjak was coach then, wasn't he? And didn't Norman with MOTM on debut? I can't remember how he avoided it.

You might be right actually. I don't know if he won MOTM but it was an excellent debut.

He did win motm on debut. Then he had a shocker the next week.

I definitely remember him winning MOTM on debut now. I remember the game thread on here (or the post game thread, or whatever we had back in those days) having like a dozen "KARMICHAEL WHO!?" posts in it too lol. He made some try saving tackles too, people were excited about a fullback who could tackle around the legs, since KHunt kinda just tried to shoulder charge them or just slow them down.

He hasn't even got the right person. Trad's call not Bennett.

He's had no training he was going to be 18th man and wasn't prepared for interviews. They'll put him up in a couple of weeks when he's watched the other guys for a while.

He's had no training he was going to be 18th man and wasn't prepared for interviews. They'll put him up in a couple of weeks when he's watched the other guys for a while.

since when does Kent let facts get in the way of his "story"

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter for Kent.

Bennett is the head coach of the Broncos, so according to Kent, it was him even though as you said it was Trad that pulled him away.

He has been on a mission all season to slam Bennett any chance he can get.

As much as I dislike Kent, I thought he was pretty tame as far as having a dig at the Broncs (if this is the one we’re talking about). Ginnane rightly called Trad out at the start, Tallis couldn't help himself but have a sly dig and then Kent had a general whine about the game. It’s about one minute in.

It was on 360 and I know a phone call has been made to 360 today to explain why he didn't do interviews. What are the chances tonight they say they got an explanation and that seems fair and reasonable to give the guy a few weeks?

Broncos and Trad always err on the side of player welfare. If he says something ridiculous and it burns him then he might never feel comfortable again.

Same with Roberts; Wielder had a whinge last week about Roberts never doing media- it's part of the NRL welfare that he doesn't. It's not even a Broncos' rule.

Never let facts get in the way of a really good agenda driven whinge

NRL Welfare meaning - they are scared of more drug jokes

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • MrRobot
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Brocko
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.