PRE-GAME Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If you think that Souths are ripe for the picking and will be somehow 'off' next week, think again.

To get the win, lads have to be 200% better than this week.

Sharks in trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fairly sure we are. Kahu i dont think we did.
Is it only this year though??

Kahu is off contract with us as of 2020
Maguire is off contract with us 2021 I believe

Not great if we're paying them this year, but if they're off the books next year for less spending power this year then that gives us cash to upgrade and retain

Definitely the best performance of the year, however the sharks did have a lot out and losing SJ early didn't help. Bit disappointed with our second half.

Look how can we give other teams a bit of slack for not having our best team on the field when essentially this week is the first time we have fieled our top 17. The only other game i believe was Cows but Haas was out and Jimmy was 75 %.The boys had an impressive win last night and if they can build a bit our season can be saved.

I only quoted you mate because it was the most recent one i was reading.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a reshuffle in the back 5 against the rabbits to allow isaako a week or 2 in Q cup to get his confidence back. I thought at times he looked better last night, however his hands are continuing to drop balls. A shade of the player he was in 2018 to start this season unfortunately. His goal kicking is also down in 2019

Seriously doubt we're paying any of Moose's contract. Didn't he approach the Broncs for a release because the Cows were offering a more lucrative long term contract and he could see himself losing out to the younger guys coming through

Is it only this year though??

Kahu is off contract with us as of 2020
Maguire is off contract with us 2021 I believe

Not great if we're paying them this year, but if they're off the books next year for less spending power this year then that gives us cash to upgrade and retain

Moose would be until the end of his contract with us, unless we have some other agreement with them

Last edited:
Seriously doubt we're paying any of Moose's contract. Didn't he approach the Broncs for a release because the Cows were offering a more lucrative long term contract and he could see himself losing out to the younger guys coming through

No, he didnt seek the release.

Ben Cummins refs we lose, anyone else refs we stand a good chance in this one.

I've only watched 1 Souths game so far this season...Are they playing well? I know they are in 3rd spot so they can't be going too bad but are we in for a long night or are we a chance to go 1 up on Mr Eastwood?

I've only watched 1 Souths game so far this season...Are they playing well? I know they are in 3rd spot so they can't be going too bad but are we in for a long night or are we a chance to go 1 up on Mr Eastwood?

Their defense is great and cody Walker has been dangerous.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • teampjta
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Socnorb
  • Bucking Beads
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.